Standard Job Posting (30 days)
"Super Charged" Single Job Posting (30 days)
5 Standard Job Postings (30 days)
5 "Super Charged" Job Postings (30 days)
10 Standard Job Postings (30 days)
10 "Super Charged" Job Postings (30 days)
Featured Employer Banner (30 days)
Featured Employer in Newsletter
Enhanced Employer Profile (3 Months)
Enhanced Employer Profile (6 Months)
Enhanced Employer Profile (12 Months)
Custom Job Posting Packages
Contact for quote.
Pay-for-Performance Job Postings
Contact for quote.
Established in 1999, JobMonkey specializes in connecting job seekers with part-time, seasonal, and unique job opportunities, in the U.S., Canada, and across the world. The platform prides itself on promoting "cool" jobs that provide an unconventional experience, such as summer camps, traveling opportunities, and tourism roles, among others.
The platform offers a wide range of job posting packages that are competitively priced and gives employers more choice when it comes to promoting their business and vacancies than local niche sites such as Summerjobs.ca and Winterjobs.ca. The site claims to attract more than 300,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The job board targets a niche audience of seasonal job seekers in a variety of industries across the world.
- The job posting service is more affordable than local competitors such as Summerjobs.ca and Winterjobs.ca.
- The platform has more than 100,000 email subscribers and claims to attract over 300,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The "Super Charged" package shares job posts to the company's Facebook and Twitter channels.
- Employers can include a company description, multimedia, and social media widgets in their job postings.
- Job credits are valid for one year.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- Job posts are not syndicates to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobMonkey.
How to Post a Job on JobMonkey:
Five easy steps for posting a job on JobMonkey.
Posting a Job on JobMonkey.
Navigate to the JobMonkey home page.
From the home page, click on "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, click on "SIGN UP." Fill out the online form and click on "Submit."
Select a job posting package.
Review the posting plans on the next page and enter the number of packages you want to purchase to the right of your chosen plan in the "Quantity" column. Then, click on "Proceed."
Purchase your products.
Enter your payment details and complete the purchase.
Create and post your job.
Click on "Job Posting" in your account menu and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form with information about the vacancy you want to advertise, check it for accuracy, and publish your posting.
JobMonkey vs. Summerjobs.ca:
While Summerjobs.ca and JobMonkey are both niche sites for seasonal employment opportunities, only JobMonkey caters to an international audience. JobMonkey also has a lower starting price per post than Summerjobs.ca and offers employers a wider range of plans for promoting their business, including enhanced employers profiles.
JobMonkey vs. Job Bank:
JobMonkey and Job Bank differ in that Job Bank is a general job site that caters exclusively to the Canadian employment market, while JobMonkey is a niche site that caters to an international audience. For employers on a budget or interested in recruiting locally only, Job Bank may be the more cost-effective option.
JobMonkey vs. CoolWorks:
Like JobMonkey, CoolWorks targets seasonal job seekers for a variety of unique job opportunities. Both platforms feature comprehensive company branding services and only offer paid job posting packages. JobMonkey is the more affordable platform for employers on a tight budget.
What is JobMonkey?
JobMonkey is a niche job board that connects employers with seasonal workers in over 80 industries, including hospitality, tourism, and retail.
What does it cost to post a job on JobMonkey?
JobMonkey's pricing starts from $99.00 for a standard job posting. The platform also offers "Super Charged" packages for increased exposure, as well as bulk job posting options.
How do I create an account on JobMonkey?
- Navigate to the JobMonkey home page.
- Select "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "SIGN UP."
- Fill out the online form and click on "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on JobMonkey?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Job Postings."
- Select "Jobs Manager / View Job Stats" from the drop-down menu.
- Here you'll be able to edit and delete your job postings.