Standard Job Posting (30 days)
"Super Charged" Single Job Posting (30 days)
5 Standard Job Postings (30 days)
5 "Super Charged" Job Postings (30 days)
10 Standard Job Postings (30 days)
10 "Super Charged" Job Postings (30 days)
Featured Employer Banner (30 days)
Featured Employer in Newsletter
Enhanced Employer Profile (3 Months)
Enhanced Employer Profile (6 Months)
Enhanced Employer Profile (12 Months)
Custom Job Posting Packages
Contact for quote.
Pay-for-Performance Job Postings
Contact for quote.
Established in 1999, JobMonkey specializes in connecting job seekers with part-time, seasonal, and unique job opportunities, both in the U.S. and abroad, including Australia. The platform prides itself on promoting "cool" jobs that provide an unconventional experience, such as summer camps, traveling opportunities, and tourism roles, among others.
While the platform does not have a free plan, it does offer a wide range of packages and branding services. The site may be a good choice for employers looking to attract international candidates to their vacancies. For local recruitment efforts, however, there are more affordable options, such as Backpacker Job Board and iBackpacker.com.au.
- The job board targets a global niche audience of seasonal job seekers in a variety of industries.
- Employers have a choice of several posting plans.
- The site offers extensive employer branding services, including a company description, multimedia, and social media widgets.
- The platform has a large audience of over 130,000 email subscribers and 300,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The "Super Charged" package shares job posts to the company's Facebook and Twitter channels.
- Job credits are valid for one year.
- There is no free job posting option or trial.
- The site is costlier than local competitors such as Backpacker Job Board and iBackpacker.com.au.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- There are no local customer support channels for users based in Australia.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobMonkey.
How to Post a Job on JobMonkey:
Five easy steps for posting a job on JobMonkey.
Posting a Job on JobMonkey.
Navigate to the JobMonkey home page.
From the home page, click on "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, click on "SIGN UP." Fill out the online form and click on "Submit."
Select a job posting package.
Review the posting plans on the next page and enter the number of packages you want to purchase to the right of your chosen plan in the "Quantity" column. Then, click on "Proceed."
Purchase your products.
Enter your payment details and complete the purchase.
Create and post your job.
Click on "Job Posting" in your account menu and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form with information about the vacancy you want to advertise, check it for accuracy, and publish your posting.
JobMonkey vs. Backpacker Job Board:
Unlike JobMonkey, Backpacker Job Board is not an international job site but is focused on the Australian employment market. While both platforms feature seasonal, casual, and full-time opportunities across a range of industries, Backpacker Job Board is the more cost-effective option for sourcing local candidates.
JobMonkey vs. iBackpacker.com.au:
JobMonkey and iBackpacker.com.au both feature seasonal and unique opportunities across a range of industries. However, while JobMonkey has an extensive selection of international postings, iBackpacker.com.au is focused on the Australian market only. Unlike JobMonkey, iBackpacker.com.au is a free job posting site.
JobMonkey vs. SEEK:
While JobMonkey is a niche platform that offers Australian employers a great way to attract international job seekers interested in fun and seasonal job opportunities, it may be less effective when recruiting locally. SEEK, on the other hand, does not have JobMonkey's international audience but offers greater reach in Australia.
What is JobMonkey?
JobMonkey is a niche job board that connects employers with seasonal workers in over 80 industries, including hospitality, tourism, and retail.
What does it cost to post a job on JobMonkey?
JobMonkey's pricing starts from US$99.00 for a standard job posting. The platform also offers "Super Charged" packages for increased exposure, as well as bulk job posting options.
How do I create an account on JobMonkey?
- Navigate to the JobMonkey home page.
- Select "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "SIGN UP."
- Fill out the online form and click on "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on JobMonkey?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Job Postings."
- Select "Jobs Manager / View Job Stats" from the drop-down menu.
- Here you'll be able to edit and delete your job postings.