Workabout Australia offers an employer membership for A$175.00 per year, including GST.
Workabout Australia is designed specifically for companies in search of traveling workers in a wide range of industries, such as hospitality, retail, transport, recreation, and more. Thanks to its user-friendly online dashboard, employers can post, update, and manage their vacancies with ease.
While the job board is a valuable resource for users in search of part-time and seasonal talent, it is quite basic and does not offer many of the advanced hiring tools its competitors have, such as resume database access, social media promotion, and job distribution.
- The platform caters exclusively to local traveling workers in search of part-time, seasonal, casual, and short-term jobs.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Listings stay live on the site until filled.
- The site's membership plan includes unlimited job posts.
- Employers can manage their listings from a simple online dashboard.
- Vacancies are added to the platform's weekly email bulletin for added exposure.
- The platform offers job post-writing assistance.
- Unlike many of its competitors, the platform lacks resume searches, featured listings, and job distribution.
- The job board does not feature a one-off job posting option.
- Vacancies aren't shared to the site's social media pages.
- There is no free job posting plan.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Workabout Australia, there are several handpicked client testimonials on their website.
Workabout Australia vs. Backpacker Job Board:
Like Workabout Australia, Backpacker Job Board caters to local traveling workers. While Workabout Australia offers a paid annual subscription with unlimited job posts, Backpacker Job Board has a free job posting plan, making it a budget-friendly choice. Backpacker Job Board also offers social media promotion, which Workabout Australia lacks.
Workabout Australia vs. Backdoorjobs.com:
Workabout Australia and Backdoorjobs.com both advertise a wide range of local seasonal and part-time work, but the latter has an international reach and offers a better variety of hiring tools, including social media promotion and featured listings. However, Workabout Australia is the better choice for companies in search of locally-based talent.
Workabout Australia vs. Adunza:
Adzuna is a popular local job board that advertises general vacancies for both full-time and part-time job seekers. Compared to Workabout Australia, the platform has a larger reach and is more feature-rich, offering candidate matching tools and applicant tracking integration. However, Workabout Australia is the better option for targeted hiring.