Social media promotion
Job post writing service
Backdoorjobs.com is a niche job board that helps employers hire local part-time job seekers from various industries, including outdoor, hospitality, conservation, and farming, among others. The platform aims to promote short-term work experiences and inspire job seekers to find their true calling through adventure and exploration.
Backdoorjobs.com caters to more than 75,000 job seekers but has yet to establish a strong presence in Australia, and employers may be better served using a local job board to find part-time talent, such as Backpacker Job Board.
- Backdoorjobs.com gives employers access to a specialized network of both local and international part-time job seekers.
- The platform has several job posting plans available to suit different hiring needs.
- The job board offers engaging job post writing services to help listings stand out.
- Employers can post short-term or seasonal roles, as well as apprenticeships and volunteer positions.
- Vacancies can be shared to the platform's Facebook page for maximum exposure.
- The "Basic Web Listing" plan includes a 1-week home page feature for increased visibility.
- The site's employer branding tools include logos, social media links, highlighted profile pages, and video embedding options.
- Other features include banner ads, city directory placements, and minor content updates throughout the listing's run time.
- Backdoorjobs.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Pricing is not listed in Australian dollars.
- The site is costly compared to other local part-time job boards, such as Travellers at Work (TAW)
- Listings aren't distributed to other job posting sites.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Backdoorjobs.com, there are several hand-picked testimonials that Backdoorjobs has put up on their website.
3 Months Basic Web Listing
6 Months Basic Web Listing
1 Year Basic Web Listing
1 Year Enhanced Web Listing
How to Post a Job on Backdoorjobs.com:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Backdoorjobs.com.
Posting a job on Backdoorjobs.com.
Start the job posting process.
From the home page, click on "Employers Post a Job" towards the right-hand side of the page.
On the next page, click on "Submit Your Ad" on the far right-hand side of the main banner.
Create your listing.
Choose a job posting plan best suited to your hiring needs and fill out the online form with your company and vacancy information. Once you're done, click on "Submit Info" toward the bottom of the page.
Pay for your job post.
Once your submission has been reviewed, you will be sent a confirmation email and will be invoiced via Backdoorjobs.com's PayPal account so that you can make the payment online.
Backdoorjobs.com vs. Travel Massive:
Backdoorjobs.com and Travel Massive both advertise outdoor and seasonal travel roles, but unlike the latter, Backdoorjobs.com also caters to the farming and hospitality sectors. Although Travel Massive is the budget-friendly option, charging A$89.00 per post, Backdoorjobs.com is more feature-rich, offering robust job post writing services.
Backdoorjobs.com vs. FlexCareers:
FlexCareers is a local job board that advertises flexible and part-time positions in a wide range of industries. In comparison, Backdoorjobs.com has a global presence and caters to adventure job markets, giving employers a more targeted approach to hiring seasonal talent. Both sites offer social media promotion and employer branding.
Backdoorjobs.com vs. Backpacker Job Board:
Like Backdoorjobs.com, Backpacker Job Board connects employers with seasonal talent throughout Australia. While both sites offer enhanced listings, employer branding, and social media promotion, only Backpacker Job Board features a free job posting option, making it the budget-friendly option.
What does it cost to post a job on Backdoorjobs.com?
Backdoorjobs.com's pricing starts from US$175.00 for a basic listing. The platform also offers enhanced listings and various banner ad options.