Basic Account (20 job posts)
*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
AgriculturalCrossing offers employers a comprehensive set of hiring tools including featured job listings, syndication to over 500 niche websites, and email blasts. The platform's niche focus and research-driven matching strategy means that a higher percentage of job seekers reach the interview stage when compared to public job boards.
While AgriculturalCrossing is a U.S.-based job board, it does cater to an international audience where job seekers can select their country and connect with employers in their area. This makes the platform a worthwhile option for local Australian employers in search of active job seekers.
- Employers can post up to 20 jobs for free.
- All paid plans offer a 14-day free trial.
- A dedicated team of researchers matches employers and job opportunities with the right candidates.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 international job boards
- Employers can browse an extensive candidate database.
- Job alert emails are sent out to relevant candidates when a new job ad is posted.
- As a paid membership platform, the job board has a higher number of active candidates reaching the interview stage.
- The platform offers basic applicant tracking, including applicant sorting and rating.
- Customer support is available via live chat, phone, and email.
- Free job posts are not syndicated.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The number of resume views is restricted on every plan.
- There is no local phone support for Australian employers.
- The site offers very basic applicant tracking with no AI candidate matching.
- While job posts are syndicated to over 500 job boards, they are not shared on social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AgriculturalCrossing; however, their parent site, EmploymentCrossing, holds an A+ rating from the BBB.
AgriculturalCrossing also features a number of testimonials from satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on Agricultural Crossing:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Agricultural Crossing.
Posting a job on Agricultural Crossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to AgriculturalCrossing's home page, and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, hover over the "Create a Job Posting" tab and select "Pricing" from the drop-down menu. Choose a plan by clicking on "Select" beneath the most suitable job posting package.
If you already have an employer account, you can skip the next step and sign in.
Create an employer account.
Once you have selected the plan you want, fill out the online form with your details and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Add your billing information.
Add your billing information and select "SUBMIT NOW!" Once payment is complete, you will be able to create your job post.
Create your job post.
From your employer dashboard, hover over the "My Jobs" tab and select "Post New Job" from the drop-down menu. Enter the required information. Click on "SAVE" once you are done.
Remember to select Australia when filling in your job posting details as the default is USA.
Review your post.
Once you have filled in all the required details, you can preview your job post, then, click on the "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. Agri Veterans:
Unlike AgriculturalCrossing, Agri Veterans is a local agricultural job board specifically for employers looking to hire veterans. There is no pricing information for job posts, but if you are looking specifically for Australian veterans, the platform is ideal. AgriculturalCrossing is a good option to hire both locally and internationally.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. AgCareers.com
Like AgriculturalCrossing, AgCareers.com is a U.S-based job board that lists positions in Australia and abroad. Of the two, only AgriculturalCrossing offers free postings, access to a resume database, and syndication to other job boards. However, AgCareers.com shares posts to social media which AgriculturalCrossing does not.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards. Unlike AgriculturalCrossing, SEEK is a general job board advertising positions across all industries. While it doesn't have the niche focus of the U.S-based AgriculturalCrossing, it receives far more local traffic and offers access to millions of Australian job seeker resumes.
What is AgriculturalCrossing?
AgriculturalCrossing is a niche job board for the farming and agriculture industry. The job board is available in the U.S. and internationally.
What does it cost to post a job on AgriculturalCrossing?
AgriculturalCrossing's pricing starts from US$199.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on AgriculturalCrossing?
- Go to the AgriculturalCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.