It's free to post a job on the FBEN job board.
The Farm-Based Education Network serves as a resource for farm-based educators, students, and farmers. While basic, the job board is a good resource for employers to connect with and hire industry professionals, be it in an apprenticeship or permanent role. Posting is free and there is no limit to the number of posts that can be placed.
- The FBEN job board is a niche job posting site specifically for the farming and farm-based learning community.
- Membership and job posting is free.
- The site provides information on how many times a job post has been viewed.
- Employers can upload emojis, GIFs, photos, or videos to make their posts stand out.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors such as AgCareers.com.
- The FBEN job board lacks a resume database.
- Job posts are not syndicated or shared on social media.
- The platform does not provide applicant tracking or candidate matching facilities.
We were unable to find reviews of the FBEN job board.
FBEN Job Board vs. Good Food Jobs:
Where the FBEN is a dedicated farming job board, Good Food Jobs is a hiring platform for those in the farming, agricultural, and food industries. Good Food Jobs reaches a larger audience and also offers a job-boosting service which the FBEN lacks. Posting on the FBEN is free, while Good Food Jobs offers flexible pay-what-you-can pricing.
FBEN Job Board vs. AgCareers.com:
AgCareers.com is a popular agricultural and farming job board with an international presence. Unlike the FBEN, AgCareers.com does not offer free job postings, and charges upwards of $375.00 per post. However, the platform does provide key hiring tools such as applicant tracking, social media advertising, and direct applicant communication.
Farm-Based Education Network vs. Farm and Ranch Jobs:
Both the FBEN and Farm and Ranch Jobs are dedicated farming job boards where employers can post jobs for free. Of the two, Farm and Ranch Jobs has a wider reach and premium posting options for better exposure. Farm and Ranch jobs also distributes jobs via email and shares posts on social media, whereas the FBEN only lists posts on their job board.