$395.00 - $1,945.00 /post
Social media promotion
Partner website syndication
Phone and email.
Founded in 2013, AgHires has become a leading agricultural job board in North America. Employers can take advantage of the platform's advanced recruitment features, such as social media promotion, partner website syndication, company profiles, and background check services, to help streamline the hiring process.
While AgHires is costlier than most competitors, it offers advanced recruitment tools, a user-friendly interface, and access to a large audience of agricultural professionals. U.S. job seekers can filter jobs by category, job type, and state to connect with local employers.
- The platform uses customized, targeted social media advertising to promote listings to over 10,000 professionals.
- The "Max Hire" plan distributes job posts to a network of over 3,000 digital media and website partners.
- The platform offers professional, executive, and custom recruitment solutions.
- The "Max Plus" plan includes a video job description to help attract candidates.
- AgHires features a background check service for employers.
- All job postings are active for 60 days.
- Job posts are listed in the AgHires email newsletter.
- Employers can add screening questionnaires to job posts.
- The site features a range of additional resources, such as a blog, e-books, and hiring advice.
- Employers can create company profiles to help attract candidates.
- There is no free job posting option.
- AgHires is costlier than competitors, such as Good Food Jobs and Farm and Ranch Jobs.
- The site lacks a resume database of candidates for employers to browse through.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AgHires. However, the platform has been used by a number of prominent companies, such as Helena, Stine, and Cargill, and features testimonials from satisfied customers.
Boost-It Job Posting Package
Max Hire Job Posting Package
Max Plus Package
Unlimited Job Postings
From $900.00 /mo.
Premium Posting Upgrade
How to Post a Job on AgHires:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AgHires.
Posting a job on AgHires.
Navigate to the AgHires home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job." Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "BUY NOW" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Click on "SAVE AS DRAFT" to complete your job post at a later stage.
Click on "PREVIEW" to review your job post and see how it will appear on the AgHires site.
Select a job posting package.
Specify the number of job posts that you would like to purchase in the field next to the relevant plans. Once complete, click on "PROCEED" toward the bottom of the page.
If you have a coupon, you can enter it on this page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Complete your purchase by entering your card information and clicking on "Pay" toward the bottom of the page. Once the payment is complete, your job post will be added to the AgHires job board.
You can also choose to complete the payment with Google Pay for convenience.
AgHires vs. Good Food Jobs:
Good Food Jobs are both farming job boards with a similar reach and audience in the U.S. Good Food Jobs is the more budget-friendly option, charging $60.00 for a single job post. However, the platform lacks many of the features offered by AgHires, such as social media promotion, partner network syndication, and background check services.
AgHires vs. AgCareers.com:
AgCareers.com and AgHires are similarly-priced farming job boards. Both platforms feature social media promotion, employer branding services, custom recruitment solutions, and 60-day job posts. Both job boards have a similar reach in the U.S., but AgHires features background checks and video job descriptions, unlike AgCareers.
AgHires vs. Farm and Ranch Jobs:
While Farm and Ranch Jobs is a smaller career portal than AgHires, it is much more affordable thanks to its free job posting service. By contrast, AgHires charges $395.00 per listing. However, AgHires is a much more feature-rich platform, offering partner network syndication, video job descriptions, background check services, and company profiles.
What is AgHires?
AgHires is a farming job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with a range of agricultural professionals across the country.
What does it cost to post a job on AgHires?
AgHires' pricing starts from $395.00 for a single job post. The platform also offers promoted listings for increased exposure, as well as custom recruiting solutions and background check services.
How do I create an account on AgHires?
- Go to the AgHires home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.