Global Job Posting
U.K. Job Posting (Charity, Academia, & NFPs)
U.K. Job Posting (Public & Private Sector)
Featured Job (U.K.)
Preferred Job (Global)
*Companies looking to post more than three jobs per year can send Environment Jobs an email to get a quote for discounted bulk packages.
Environmental Jobs is a U.K.-based job board that focuses on careers in wildlife, ecology, conservation, sustainability, and climate change, among others. The platform hosts an international portal that serves a global audience, offering employers the ability to list vacancies in specific states and reach a targeted pool of local professionals.
The platform is competitively priced and gives employers access to a resume database, social media distribution, and an on-site messaging service to connect directly with candidates. However, pricing is only available in pounds sterling and there are limited U.S. jobs listed on the site compared to competitors.
- Environment Jobs is a global job board dedicated to careers in sustainability, conservation, and ethics.
- The platform receives over 200,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The site features a resume database that employers can browse through.
- Job posts are shared via the platform's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- Job listings are distributed to members via targeted email alerts.
- The site features an on-site messaging service that employers can use to connect directly with potential candidates.
- Environment Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as SCB Careers and Environmental Career Opportunities.
- Environment Jobs lacks a free job posting option.
- The site lists fewer U.S. vacancies than local competitors, such as Conservation Job Board and The Wildlife Society.
- The website only offers pricing in pounds sterling.
- Applicant tracking and candidate management tools are not offered.
- The company does not have local offices or customer support in the U.S.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Environment Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Environment Jobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Environment Jobs.
Posting a Job on Environment Jobs.
Navigate to the Environment Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "advertise your environment jobs" in the top-right corner.
Register your employer account.
On the next page, create your account by filling out the online form with your company details. Once complete, check the box to accept the terms and conditions, then click on "Go!"
Once your account has been vetted, you will receive an email with your login details.
Log in to your account.
Check your inbox to find your account password. Follow the link to the home page and click on "login & signup" in the top-left corner. On the right of the screen, under "Advertiser Login," enter your email address and the assigned password. Then, click on "Login."
Once you're logged in, you can reset your password in the settings menu.
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on the "ADD LISTING" button toward the far-right of the screen. On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy details.
Add some information about the role, such as the title, industry sectors, salary range, and application deadline.
Craft a job description for your role.
Use Betterteam's template to help you structure your job description.
Choose a job posting package.
Toward the bottom of the page, you can select a job posting package and additional upgrades.
Once complete, click on "Save Changes to this listing."
You can choose to advertise your job on both the global and U.K. sites.
You can also boost your post by selecting the "PREFERRED LISTING" option.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, click on "Add to shopping basket."
You can edit your listing by clicking on "back" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and click on "Pay with Card." Enter your billing details and complete the payment.
Your job post will be processed and go live on the Environment Jobs website.
Environment Jobs vs. Conservation Job Board:
Like Environment Jobs, Conservation Job Board caters to careers in the conservation and ecology sectors. Both sites host global job boards, but Conservation Job Board has a greater U.S. audience compared to Environment Jobs. It is also the more affordable job board and the better option for U.S. employers on a tight budget.
Environment Jobs vs. Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) Careers:
SCB Careers is the more costly job board, with job post pricing starting from $145.00, compared to Environment Jobs' starting fee of £69.00. Both sites offer similar features, including a resume database and access to a global pool of environmental talent. Environment Jobs does, however, have a much larger audience than SCB Careers.
Environment Jobs vs. The Wildlife Society:
Although Environment Jobs caters to a U.S. audience, The Wildlife Society lists far more vacancies in the U.S., offering employers access to a larger pool of local candidates. Both platforms are similarly priced, although The Wildlife Society offers a greater range of job posting packages for increased exposure.
What is Environment Jobs?
Environment Jobs is an environmental job board that connects employers with job seekers in the sustainability, conservation, ecology, and renewable energy sectors in the U.S. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Environment Jobs?
Environment Jobs' pricing starts from £69.00 for a global job posting. The platform also offers additional upgrades for increased job post visibility. However, pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
How do I create an account on Environment Jobs?
- Navigate to environmentjobs.com.
- Click on "advertise your environment jobs."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Go!"
- Once your account has been vetted, you will receive an email with your login details.
How do I delete a job post on Environment Jobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Add/Edit Listing."
- Click on "delete" next to the job ad that you would like to remove.