Global Job Posting
U.K. Job Posting (Charity, Academia, & NFPs)
U.K. Job Posting (Public & Private Sector)
Featured Job (U.K.)
Preferred Job (Global)
*Companies looking to post more than three jobs per year can send Environment Jobs an email to get a quote for discounted bulk packages.
Environmental Jobs is a niche job board that helps employers find and attract professionals in conservation, ecology, marine management, and environmental science, among others. The platform caters to an international audience and offers employers a host of hiring tools, including on-site messaging and a resume database.
Although Environmental Jobs is competitively priced and caters to employers throughout the country, the site lacks local customer support, and Australian job boards, such as SEEK and EthicalJobs.com.au, may offer employers access to a larger audience of local professionals.
- Environment Jobs is an international job board dedicated to careers in sustainability, conservation, and ethics.
- The platform receives over 200,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The site features a resume database that employers can browse through.
- Job posts are shared via the platform's Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Job listings are distributed to members via targeted email alerts.
- The site features an on-site messaging service that employers can use to connect directly with potential candidates.
- Environment Jobs is more affordable than local competitors, such as NRMjobs.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site lists fewer Australian vacancies than local competitors, such as EthicalJobs.com.au and Environmental Jobs Network.
- The website only offers pricing in pounds sterling.
- Applicant tracking and candidate management tools are not offered.
- The company does not have local offices or customer support in Australia.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Environment Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Environment Jobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Environment Jobs.
Posting a Job on Environment Jobs.
Navigate to the Environment Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "advertise your environment jobs" in the top-right corner.
Register your employer account.
On the next page, create your account by filling out the online form with your company details. Once complete, check the box to accept the terms and conditions, then click on "Go!"
Once your account has been vetted, you will receive an email with your login details.
Log in to your account.
Check your inbox to find your account password. Follow the link to the home page and click on "login & signup" in the top-left corner. On the right of the screen, under "Advertiser Login," enter your email address and the assigned password. Then, click on "Login."
Once you're logged in, you can reset your password in the settings menu.
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on the "ADD LISTING" button toward the far-right of the screen. On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy details.
Add some information about the role, such as the title, industry sectors, salary range, and application deadline.
Craft a job description for your role.
Use Betterteam's template to help you structure your job description.
Choose a job posting package.
Toward the bottom of the page, you can select a job posting package and additional upgrades.
Once complete, click on "Save Changes to this listing."
You can choose to advertise your job on both the global and U.K. sites.
You can also boost your post by selecting the "PREFERRED LISTING" option.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, click on "Add to shopping basket."
You can edit your listing by clicking on "back" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and click on "Pay with Card." Enter your billing details and complete the payment.
Your job post will be processed and go live on the Environment Jobs website.
Environment Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most popular job boards where employers can post vacancies from any industry. In contrast, Environment Jobs is a niche job posting site for conservation and environmental positions. SEEK is a more suitable option for Australian employers, offering access to a larger pool of local candidates.
Environment Jobs vs. EthicalJobs.com.au:
Like Environment Jobs, EthicalJobs.com.au is a niche job board dedicated to environmental careers. Both platforms are similarly priced, although Environment Jobs only lists its pricing in pounds sterling. EthicalJobs.com.au also operates within Australia, whereas Environment Jobs is a global platform that lists very few local vacancies.
Environment Jobs vs. Environmental Jobs Network:
Environment Jobs is a global environmental job board, whereas Environmental Jobs Network operates exclusively in Australia. As a result, employers have access to a larger pool of local candidates. Environmental Jobs Network is more affordable and also has a larger social media following than Environment Jobs, offering employers greater value.
What is Environment Jobs?
Environment Jobs is an environmental job board that connects employers with job seekers in the sustainability, conservation, ecology, and renewable energy sectors of Australia and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Environment Jobs?
Environment Jobs' pricing starts from £69.00 for a global job posting. The platform also offers additional upgrades for increased job post visibility. However, pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
How do I create an account on Environment Jobs?
- Navigate to environmentjobs.com.
- Click on "advertise your environment jobs."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Go!"
- Once your account has been vetted, you will receive an email with your login details.
How do I delete a job post on Environment Jobs?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Add/Edit Listing."
- Click on "delete" next to the job ad that you would like to remove.