1 Job Posting
5 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
20 Job Pack
50 Job Pack
100 Job Pack
NRMJobs is an environmental job board based in Australia, with predominantly Australian jobs. The site offers a wide network of job seekers in this specific field, as well as exposure on social media. However, the site does not have many other features that one would expect from a job board, such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- There are several job posting packages available to suit your needs and budget.
- As a niche job board, most visitors are likely to be qualified for the jobs displayed.
- Design services are offered at an additional cost to help attract job seekers.
- Weekly emails featuring job adverts are sent to over 30,000 people.
- Job posts are shared on the NRMJobs social media accounts.
- NRMJobs is based in Australia and most jobs on the site are based here.
- Telephonic support is based in Australia.
- Compared to general job boards, this website has a relatively small audience.
- People who are looking to enter the industry may not be as aware of this site.
- The site lacks advanced hiring features such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
No reviews were found online.
How to Post a Job on NRMjobs:
Follow these three simple steps to post your next job on NRMJobs.
Posting a job on NRMJobs
Create an account.
Navigate to the NRMJobs home page. Sign in to your NRMjobs account or create one.
Click "New Job Vacancy."
On your employer dashboard, click "New Job Vacancy" under the job vacancy column.
Enter your job details.
Fill in the fields provided and click "Submit" to post your vacancy.
NRMJobs vs. Jora:
Jora is a job board based in Australia. It aggregates jobs from around the world but employers can also post up to ten free job ads per month or choose to sponsor their job ads. In contrast, NRMJobs has no free job posting options, but the platform offers employers exposure to a niche audience of environmental professionals.
NRMJobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the largest online Australian job boards. It offers more hiring features than NRMJobs, such as a resume database and applicant tracking. NRMJobs has lower pricing compared to SEEK, but the higher fees include more useful features. For employers looking to find qualified candidates in the environmental industry, NRMJobs would be a strong option thanks to its niche audience.
How can I create an NRMjobs account?
On the NRMjobs home page, click "Place an Ad." On the next page, click "Learn More" under "Upload it Yourself", complete the online form, and click "Register."
How much does NRMjobs cost?
NRMjobs plans cost between A$165.00 and A$9,990.00.
Can I edit an NRMjobs job posting?
Yes. From your NRMjobs dashboard, click "My Adverts" and select the edit icon next to the job posting you would like to edit. After you have updated your post, click "Next."
How can I delete an NRMjobs job posting?
From your NRMjobs dashboard, click "My Adverts" and select the "Delete icon" next to the job posting you would like to remove, then click "Yes" in the pop-up window.