1 Job Posting
5 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
20 Job Pack
50 Job Pack
100 Job Pack
NRMJobs is an environmental job board based in Australia, with predominantly Australian jobs. The site offers a wide network of job seekers in this specific field, as well as exposure on social media. However, the site does not have many other features that one would expect from a job board, such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- There are several job posting packages available to suit different hiring needs and budgets.
- As a niche job board, most visitors are likely to be qualified for the jobs displayed.
- Design services are offered at an additional cost to help attract job seekers.
- Weekly emails featuring job adverts are sent to over 30,000 people.
- Job posts are shared on the NRMJobs social media accounts.
- NRMJobs is based in Australia and most jobs on the site are based here.
- Telephonic support is based in Australia.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site lacks advanced hiring features such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- Compared to general job boards, this website has a relatively small audience.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NRMjobs.
How to Post a Job on NRMjobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on NRMjobs.
Posting a job on NRMjobs.
Navigate to the NRMjobs home page.
From the home page, click on the arrow next to the "Register" tab toward the right of the page and select "Advertisers" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
Once you've registered your account, click on "Get started" in the "Job adverts" block.
If you have more than one vacancy to fill, click on "Get started" in the "Job pack" block.
Create your job post.
On the next page, click on each of the tabs to create your job post.
Add some details about your vacancy, such as the job title, salary range, and location.
Create a job description and specify the application details.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Add your company logo to the job ad.
Upload any optional supporting documents.
Choose a job category by checking the relevant boxes.
Schedule your job post by specifying the start and end date of your ad.
Review your job post.
Click on "Save" toward the bottom of the page to save your job post. Then, click on "Preview" to review your job post for accuracy.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Once you're happy with your job post, click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page. Click on "Confirm purchase" and complete the payment process.
Once payment is complete, your job post will be added to the NRMjobs job board.
NRMJobs vs. Environmental Jobs Network:
Like NRMjobs, Environmental Jobs Network is a niche job board dedicated to environmental careers. The platform charges A$110.00 +GST per job post, making it more affordable than NRMjobs. However, Environmental Jobs Network lacks bulk job posting options which NRMjobs offers. Environmental Jobs Network has a larger audience than NRMjobs.
NRMJobs vs. Jora:
Jora is a job board based in Australia. It aggregates jobs from around the world but employers can also post up to 10 free job ads per month or choose to sponsor their job ads. In contrast, NRMJobs has no free job posting options, but the platform offers employers exposure to a niche audience of environmental professionals.
NRMJobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the largest Australian job boards. It offers more hiring features than NRMJobs, such as a resume database and applicant tracking. SEEK is a general job posting site, whereas NRMJobs offers employers access to a more specialized audience.
What is NRMjobs?
NRMjobs is an environmental job posting site focusing on employment and other opportunities in the environmental, water, and natural resource sector in Australia.
How much does NRMjobs cost?
NRMjobs' pricing starts from A$165.00 per single job post. The platform also offers a range of discounted bulk job posting plans.
How can I create an NRMjobs account?
- Go to the NRMjobs home page.
- Click on the arrow next to the register tab toward the right of the page.
- Select "Advertisers" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register"
Can I edit an NRMjobs job posting?
Yes. From your NRMjobs dashboard, click on "Adverts" and select the pencil icon beneath the "Edit" column next to the job posting you would like to edit.