Prosple does not disclose pricing on their website. Interested employers should contact the company directly for more information.
Prosple is a local job posting site that aims to connect employers with graduates starting their careers in a variety of industries. The platform was previously known as GradAustralia.
Prosple gives employers access to a niche network of talent in law, engineering, finance, sales, healthcare, media, and other industry sectors. The job board's recruitment services include employer branding opportunities, exposure on partner sites, and a dedicated account manager.
- Prosple receives around 2.6 million unique visitors per year.
- Employers can request a free consultation with Prosple's graduate recruitment experts.
- Listings are distributed through Prosple's network of job boards.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased visibility.
- The site is well-established and used by companies such as Google, Microsoft, L'Oréal, Commonwealth Bank, and PWC.
- Prosple does not disclose their pricing on their website.
- Job ads aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
G2 currently has 10 reviews of Prosple, all with a 5-star rating. These positive reviews mention good customer support and well-tailored services. Some customers did mention a wish for a more user-friendly interface.
Prosple's website also features a number of testimonials from satisfied employers and students.
Prosple vs. GradConnection:
Similar to Prosple, GradConnection caters to students in search of work opportunities. While Prosple does not disclose its pricing, GradConnection's listings start at A$65.00, making it an affordable option. GradConnection also has a larger reach than Prosple, with around 250,000 members.
Prosple vs. Student Job Board:
Student Job Board is a free job site for employers wanting to hire students in Australia. Comparatively, Prosple features paid postings. The former primarily advertises part-time jobs, while Prosple lists full-time and contract internships. The latter offers extensive employer branding tools, which Student Job Board lacks.
Prosple vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that allows employers to post jobs at all career levels. Prosple, however, primarily serves students and graduates, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. Prosple offers employer branding tools, but SEEK features a resume search tool and applicant tracking system, which the former lacks.