Student Job Board
Free and paid options
Applicant tracking system
Student Job Board is a local niche job portal that gives employers access to a targeted audience of university students in search of casual and part-time work. With both free and very affordable paid options, the platform is attractively cost-effective compared to other niche sites, such as GradAustralia, GradConnection, and AfterCollege.
The site features a user-friendly dashboard for employers to manage their job ads and view applications as well as automated email notifications when applications are submitted. Job ads that are older than five days can be boosted back toward the top of the listings up to 50 times.
- There is a free plan and two paid job posting options that offer increased ad visibility on the platform.
- The Premium Feature Ad includes a standout listing as well as a home page, category page, and location page feature.
- Up to five images can be included in a single job post.
- Bulk discounts are available for premium ad packages.
- Job ads can be boosted up to 50 times.
- Premium Feature Ads go live immediately.
- The site issues monthly ad reports.
- Premium Employer accounts include enhanced profile pages and immediate publishing of all ads.
- A simple online dashboard makes it easy to manage job postings and view applications.
- The site does not have built-in messaging tools that employers can use to communicate with applicants.
- The platform lacks a searchable resume database, applicant tracking system, and candidate matching feature.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Student Job Board.
A$10.00 +GST /post.
Premium Feature Ad
A$25.00 +GST /post.
5x Premium Ads
10x Premium Ads
20x Premium Ads
A$75.00 +GST /yr.
How to Post a Job on Student Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Student Job Board.
Posting a job on Student Job Board.
Click on "Register."
Navigate to the home page, and click on "Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Select "I'm an Employer."
Click on the "I'm an Employer" tile.
Create an account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the instructions sent to you via email to activate your account.
Create you job ad.
Click on the "Post a New Ad" button and complete the online form with information about the job you want to advertise.
Select a plan.
Select a job posting option toward the bottom of the page and click on "SUBMIT."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to make the payment.
Depending on the package you chose, your job ad will go live immediately or once it has been reviewed by Student Job Board staff, typically within 24 hours.
Student Job Board vs. GradAustralia:
Student Job Board and GradAustralia are both local job portals with a similar target audience but different positioning. While Student Job Board is focused on part-time, casual, and flexible work opportunities students can pursue to support their studies, GradAustralia targets graduates looking for internships and full-time employment.
Student Job Board vs. GradConnection:
GradConnection and Student Job Board differ in that the one is focused on work opportunities for recent graduates, whereas the other primarily features part-time and casual jobs for students looking for work opportunities to support and complement their studies. Student Job Board stands out as the more affordable option.
Student Job Board vs. CoolWorks:
While Student Job Board is an Australian employment portal for casual and part-time work, CoolWorks is a U.S.-based job portal for seasonal work in interesting places. CoolWorks might be a good option for attracting an international workforce, but Student Job Board is the more affordable and better option for finding local candidates.
What is Student Job Board?
Student Job Board is a dedicated job site for casual, part-time, and flexible work opportunities for students in Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on Student Job Board?
Student Job Board offers both free and paid job posting plans.
How can I delete a job ad on Student Job Board?
- Log in to your Student Job Board account.
- Click on "My Account" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Manage Ads" from the sidebar menu.
- Click on "Delete" to the right of the job ad you want to remove.
- Confirm the action by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.