From US$99.00 /post.
Advanced posting options
Resume database access
AfterCollege provides employers with access to a network of 5 million students at 2,300 colleges and universities, including top-ranked tertiary institutions in Australia. A vast network of on-campus contacts ensures that suitable candidates are alerted to internships and entry-level opportunities via job listings and outreach initiatives.
- Employers can access to a career network comprising 30 top-ranked schools in Australia and Oceania.
- AfterCollege is more affordable than other Australian job boards aimed at students, such as GradConnection.
- Job listings appear on the website and on academic networking platforms.
- Purchase job listings and/or student and faculty outreach credits.
- Dedicated account managers perform targeted outreach initiatives.
- Scholarships offered on the site may attract a larger talent pool.
- Machine learning technology targets relevant job candidates.
- Unlike similar higher education job boards, employers are not able to perform resume database searches.
- AfterCollege is also one of the more expensive options with a 30-day listing costing US$199.0 versus Gumtree Jobs that offers free job posts and added features from as little as A$39.00.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AfterCollege. The AfterCollege website enjoys an excellent reputation in terms of its safety and legitimacy. Scamadviser awarded it a trust score of 100%.
Add-On: Facebook Basic Campaign
Add-On: Accounting & Finance Network Distribution
Add-On: Job Video
*Contact the sales team on 1 (877) 725-7721 or fill out a contact form on the employer page to learn more about AfterCollege's services or to request a discount.
AfterCollege vs. LinkedIn:
AfterCollege and LinkedIn both feature entry-level professional job listings. LinkedIn is a global professional networking site, while After-College focuses on U.S. university and college graduates seeking jobs and internships. Neither offers free job listing services.
AfterCollege vs. Indeed:
AfterCollege and Indeed differ vastly. AfterCollege is a U.S. job board aimed at university and college graduates and requires payment to list jobs. Indeed is a global job board that features all job sectors, and it includes free options. Indeed offers resume searches which AfterCollege does not.
AfterCollege vs. Gumtree Jobs:
AfterCollege and Gumtree Jobs differ in that AfterCollege is focused on entry-level opportunities for recent graduates, while Gumtree Jobs is a classifieds site where vehicles, real estate, various products and services, and jobs are advertised. Basic job postings are free on Gumtree Jobs but don't be surprised if your job ad is overshadowed by everything else that's on sale.
How much does it cost to post a job on AfterCollege?
Pricing starts from US$99.00 for a 30-day job posting.
Why do I need to create an AfterCollege employer account?
You need an employer account in order to post jobs on AfterCollege. Your employer account also allows you to update your postings and post them on relevant academic departments and student groups, track responses, and to view detailed applicant reports.
Does AfterCollege offer scholarships?
Yes, AfterCollege does offer scholarships. Interested employers may also sponsor scholarships on the site.