Type of Service
30-Day Job Posting
1 Outreach Promotion Credit
*Contact the sales team on 0011 1 (877) 725-7721 or fill out a Contact Form on the employer page to learn more about their services or to request a discount.
Plan* (Number of Credits**)
*These credits should be used within one year of their purchase date.
**1 credit can email your job post to a school or to 500 alumni recipients.
AfterCollege provides employers with access to a network of 5 million students at 2,300 colleges and universities, including top-ranked tertiary institutions in Australia. A vast network of on-campus contacts ensures that suitable candidates are alerted to internships and entry-level opportunities via job listings and outreach initiatives.
- Access to a career network comprising 30 top-ranked schools in Australia & Oceania, including the University of Melbourne, the University of Sydney, and the University of Queensland.
- Offers cheaper posting options than other AU-based job boards aimed at students, such as GradConnection.
- Job listings appear on the website and on academic networking platforms.
- Purchase job listings and/or student and faculty outreach credits.
- Dedicated account managers perform targeted outreach initiatives.
- Scholarships offered on the site may attract a larger talent pool.
- Machine learning technology targets relevant job candidates.
- Unlike similar higher education job boards, employers are not able to perform resume database searches.
- AfterCollege is also one of the more expensive options with a 30-day listing costing US$199.0 versus Gumtree that offers free job posts and added features from as little as A$39.00.
- Pricing only available in USD.
- U.S. customer service number.
- Australian version of AfterCollege is still quite U.S.-centric, allowing users to browse jobs by U.S. states instead of the Australian states and territories.
No recent user reviews were found. The AfterCollege website enjoys an excellent reputation in terms of its safety and legitimacy. Scamadviser awarded it a trust score of 100%.
How to Post a Job on AfterCollege:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AfterCollege.
Posting a job on AfterCollege.
Go to the AfterCollege website.
On the AfterCollege home page, look for the "For Employers" link at the top of the page.
Click on "Post a job."
The "Post a job" button sits in the top-right corner of the AfterCollege page for employers.
Complete the online job details form.
Include information like your job title, description, compensation, location, and more.
Follow the prompts to proceed to registration and payment.
Once all your job information is filled in, click on the "Preview Job" button to finalize your job ad.
For multiple job listings or discount requests, call AfterCollege via the number at the top of the Post a Job page.
Price for a Single 30-Day Job Listing
Single Outreach Credit per School Emailed
Advanced Posting Options
Resume Database Access
AfterCollege vs. LinkedIn:
AfterCollege and LinkedIn both feature entry-level professional job listings. LinkedIn is a global professional networking site, while After-College focuses on U.S. university and college graduates seeking jobs and internships. Neither offers free job listing services.
AfterCollege vs. Indeed:
AfterCollege and Indeed differ vastly. AfterCollege is a U.S. job board aimed at university and college graduates and requires payment to list jobs. Indeed is a global job board that features all job sectors and it includes free options. Indeed offers resume searches which AfterCollege does not.
AfterCollege vs. Gumtree:
AfterCollege and Gumtree differ in that AfterCollege is focused on entry-level opportunities for recent graduates, while Gumtree is a classifieds site where vehicles, real estate, various products and services, and jobs are advertised. Basic job postings are free on Gumtree but don't be surprised if your job ad is overshadowed by everything else that's on sale.
What is AfterCollege?
AfterCollege is a job board that helps students and recent graduates discover the perfect career path. Their patented algorithm pairs new job seekers with opportunities that fit their degree, school, skills, and interests, making job and candidate searches more efficient.
How much does it cost to post a job on AfterCollege?
Why do I need to create an AfterCollege employer account?
You need an employer account in order to post jobs on AfterCollege. Your employer account also allows you to update your postings and post them on relevant academic departments and student groups, track responses, and to view detailed applicant reports.
How do I create an AfterCollege employer account?
To set up an account, just go to the AfterCollege Employers Page. Click on "Post a Job" in the top right corner and complete the form. Your email address will be your login and your password will be auto-created for you. Check your inbox for a welcome email with your password.
Does AfterCollege offer scholarships?
Yes, AfterCollege does offer scholarships. Interested employers may also sponsor scholarships on the site.