Student Job Search
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Phone and email.
Student Job Search is a charitable organization that provides local and Australian students and graduates with robust career resources to help them enter the early-career job market with ease. Thanks to its free job posting service, the platform is a valuable resource for employers looking to advertise part-time and permanent student-focused roles.
While the job board is quite basic, lacking featured listings, employer branding, and social media promotion, Student Job Search gives employers a targeted approach to hiring students and graduates.
- Direct employers, charities, and households can post listings to Student Job Search for free.
- The platform advertises roles in a wide variety of sectors, including finance, design, healthcare, law, marketing, and more.
- Employers can post internships, apprenticeships, voluntary roles, casual work, and full-time vacancies.
- The job board offers a paid recruitment service via CareerStart for companies with advanced hiring needs.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The platform offers comprehensive employer resources, including pay rate guides and local employment regulations.
- There are currently more than 3,700 vacancies listed on the job board, indicating its popularity with local companies.
- Employers can add pre-screening questions to job posts to filter for suitable candidates.
- Student Job Search is more affordable than some of its competitors, such as Prosple.
- The job board is quite basic and does not offer employer branding, featured listings, or job distribution.
- Listings aren't shared to the platform's social media pages.
- Recruitment agencies are charged an annual subscription fee to post jobs.
- Student Job Search lacks access to a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Student Job Search.
It is free to post a job on Student Job Search.
Student Job Search vs. Student Job Board:
Student Job Search and Student Job Board both give local employers access to a targeted network of university students and graduates. Both sites have free job posting plans, but Student Job Board is the more feature-rich option, offering premium listings and employer branding.
Student Job Search vs. Skillsroad Job Board:
While Student Job Search primarily caters to local university students and graduates, Skillsroad Job Board also advertises roles to early-career professionals. Both platforms have free job posting plans, but Skillsroad Job Board also has paid options that start at A$75.00 per post.
Student Job Search vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a popular job board that lists a wide variety of general roles. In comparison, Student Job Search gives companies a more targeted approach to hiring students and graduates. While Student Job Search is a free job posting service, Adzuna charges A$199.00 +GST for a single listing. However, only Adzuna offers candidate matching tools.