Student Edge's job aggregation service is free.
Student Edge claims to be the largest member-based organization of students in Australia and features a number of resources for young professionals, such as career tips, competitions, news, and a job board to help connect employers with young professionals starting their careers.
The platform receives roughly 200,000 views each month and lists hundreds of local vacancies. However, the Student Edge caters primarily to students and lacks advanced recruitment features and an online job posting service for employers.
- Student Edge's job aggregation service is completely free.
- The platform is a niche career site dedicated to students and young professionals in Australia.
- The website receives roughly 200,000 views each month.
- The platform features a number of resources to aid students in their careers.
- Students can filter jobs by location to connect with local employers.
- There is no online job posting option.
- The platform caters primarily to students and job seekers.
- Student Edge lacks advanced recruitment tools, such as candidate matching and social media promotion.
Reviews of Student Edge are limited online, but one user on Sitejabber praised the platform for its career resources for students.
Student Edge Jobs vs. Prosple:
Both Prosple and Student Edge cater the student job market in Australia. Prosple's pricing is not readily available online but users can post vacancies to its website. By contrast, Student Edge lacks an online job posting service and is not a traditional job board.
Student Edge Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards and employers can post vacancies in any industry to connect with professionals from across the country. While student edge lacks an online job posting option and caters primarily to students and job seekers, it targets a more specific audience for entry-level or part-time vacancies.
Student Edge Jobs vs. Student Job Board
Student Job Board and Student Ege target a similar audience in Australia; however, Student Job Board is better suited to employers looking to advertise vacancies and offers more job posting tools to attract young talent. Student Edge aggregates job listings from other sites and lacks an online job posting service.