1 MultiPost Campus Job Posting
3 MultiPost Campus Job Postings
1 MultiPost MBA Job Posting
1 MultiPost Diversity Job Posting
3 MultiPost MBA Job Postings
1 MultiPost MBA + Diversity Job Posting
GradLeaders have a range of products for employers and career centers, but these prices are not available online. Visit the website to learn more about product features. To speak to an expert or schedule a demo, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a form and an expert will be in touch to discuss the best solution for you.
Products for Employers:
Products for Career Centers:
GradLeaders is a popular recruitment platform where employers, recruiters, and students can connect and enjoy a variety of resources that help streamline the recruitment process.
GradLeaders is free for students but they have a range of packages and additional services for employers and career centers. The site is well supported, even if it is a bit tricky to navigate at times.
- GradLeaders offers a wide selection of job posting packages, features, and customization options.
- The site features easy account creation and no .edu email is required, encouraging a wider selection of candidates to apply.
- Email, phone, live chat, and support portals are available for employers, students, and recruiters.
- Employers can make use of the platform's expert assistance to easily organize virtual career fairs.
- Well-known companies, such as eBay, AT&T, and Walmart, use GradLeaders to hire talent.
- Employers can save up to $255.00 with MultiPost job posting packages.
- GradLeader's pricing for additional hiring services is not readily available on their website.
- The website can be difficult to navigate at times, especially when portal authentication is required.
On G2, GradLeaders has a rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars based on five reviews, with most users praising the site's recruitment features. The platform also enjoys a favorable reputation in terms of its safety and legitimacy. Scamadvisor awarded it a trust score of 100%.
GradLeaders' website features testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on GradLeaders:
Five easy steps for posting a job on GradLeaders.
Posting a Job on GradLeaders.
Go to GradLeader's website.
On the home page, click on the "Employers" tab and select "Post Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
Choose a posting option.
Choose between MultiPost Campus, MultiPost MBA, and GradLeaders Recruiting Platform. Click on "Buy Now" next to the applicable heading.
Choose a package that suits your budget.
Select your preferred posting option and click on "Add to Cart." Then, click on the shopping cart icon at the top of the page.
Review your order to ensure you selected the correct package, and click on "Proceed to Checkout."
Create an account.
Click on "Setup New Account" and fill out the online form. Once you're done, click on "Save."
Pay for your listing.
Add your billing information to the online form and click on "SUBMIT ORDER" to pay for your job post.
If you have a discount code, you can add it on this page.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post a job.
GradLeaders vs. Handshake:
While GradLeaders only offers paid plans, Handshake is free to use, but students require a .edu email to create an account, which may limit the number of job applicants. Compared to GradLeaders, Handshake has fewer recruitment solutions on offer.
GradLeaders vs. AfterCollege:
AfterCollege gives employers access to over 5 million college students and recent graduates, which is a larger talent pool than GradLeaders'. However, AfterCollege's pricing starts at $199.00 per 30-day listing, which is costly compared to GradLeaders' $55.00 for a campus listing.
GradLeaders vs. College Recruiter:
With College Recruiter, employers will pay more for their recruitment campaign packages, but it comes with tailored hiring tools. The site offers great advertising solutions, such as targeted email and banner ad campaigns, but these are costly with a starting price of $2,500.
What is GradLeaders?
GradLeaders is a recruitment solution that boasts a range of software platforms tailored to recruiters, employers, and students, all geared toward ensuring that the overall recruitment process is simplified.
What does it cost to post a job on GradLeaders?
It costs $55.00 to post a single job on GradLeaders, but you can choose from a range of MultiPost bundles and save when you post several jobs using the platform.
How do I create an account on GradLeaders?
- Navigate to GradLeaders' home page.
- Click on the "Employers" tab and select "Post Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the type of posting you would like to purchase.
- Click on "Setup New Account" and fill out the online form.
- Once you're done, click on "Save."
How do I delete a job posting on GradLeaders?
- Log in to your account.
- On the job posting details page, click on the "Delete" button. You will only be able to delete jobs if there are no applications on file.
What types of jobs can I advertise on GradLeaders?
You can post jobs in the following categories, and more, on GradLeaders:
- Transportation & logistics.
- Manufacturing & warehouse.
- Sales & retail.
- Accounting & finance.
- Business operations.
- Personal care & services.
- Entertainment & travel.
- Restaurant & hospitality.
- Computer & IT.
Can I hire interns on GradLeaders?
Yes. You can also check out these internship job boards to specifically connect with those interested in internships.