From $15.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
InternJobs.com is a niche job board that advertises internships and entry-level roles in a wide variety of industries, including finance, marketing, healthcare, law, hospitality, and more. The platform caters to both local and international employers and job seekers, receiving around 68% of its website traffic from the U.S.
Compared to other niche internship job boards, such as CollegeGrad, InternJobs.com is an affordable option with a standard range of hiring tools on offer, including employer branding and social media promotion. However, it lacks access to a resume database and candidate matching.
- The platform gives employers a targeted approach to hiring both local and global interns, graduates, and early-career talent.
- InternJobs.com offers an unlimited job posting package for companies with large-scale hiring needs.
- Companies can post full-time, part-time, internship, contract, and temporary roles in a wide range of industries.
- Employers can create a detailed company profile and add it to the site's employer directory to aid brand visibility.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies receive priority placement on InternJobs.com for enhanced exposure.
- Employers can easily manage listings and applicants from a centralized user dashboard.
- Listings are shared on the job board's social media pages for maximum visibility.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- InternJobs.com lacks access to a resume database, applicant tracking, and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of InternJobs.com.
1 Job Posting with Company Profile for 30 Days
Unlimited Job Postings for 30 Days
How to Post a Job on InternJobs.com:
Two easy steps for posting a job on InternJobs.com.
Posting a job on InternJobs.com.
Go to InternJobs.com.
From the home page, click on "POST JOBS" in the top menu bar and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create your listing.
Tick the box of your preferred job posting plan and add your login, company, and contact information to the online form. Add your vacancy details, as well as your billing information, and click on "Continue to Payment" to proceed.
You'll be able to complete the payment process on the next page.
InternJobs.com vs. College Recruiter:
InternJobs.com and College Recruiter both primarily cater to students, graduates, and early-career talent. Of the two, College Recruiter has the largest reach, targeting over 20 million candidates. While College Recruiter has hiring packages that start at $2,500.00 per month, InternJobs.com charges $15.00 per post.
InternJobs.com vs. GradLeaders:
Compared to InternJobs.com's $15.00 per post, GradLeaders is significantly costlier with a starting price of $55.00 for a single listing. Both sites target a niche network of students and graduates, but InternJobs.com stands out with comprehensive employer branding and social media promotion tools for added reach.
InternJobs.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that advertises a wide variety of roles at all career levels. In comparison, InternJobs.com caters exclusively to students and graduates, giving employers a more targeted approach to hiring. Both sites offer employer branding, but only LinkedIn features candidate messaging.