From US$15.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
InternJobs.com is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire students and graduates in a wide variety of industries, including finance, marketing, healthcare, law, hospitality, and more. The platform caters to both local and international employers and job seekers, but is yet to establish a strong foothold in Australia.
While the platform offers employer branding and social media promotion, it is not as feature-rich as some of its Australian competitors, such as Prosple, and does not offer local customer support.
- The platform gives employers a targeted approach to hiring both local and global interns, graduates, and early-career talent.
- InternJobs.com offers an unlimited job posting package for companies with large-scale hiring needs.
- Companies can post full-time, part-time, internship, contract, and temporary roles in a wide range of industries.
- Employers can create a detailed company profile and add it to the site's employer directory to aid brand visibility.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies receive priority placement on InternJobs.com for enhanced exposure.
- Employers can easily manage listings and applicants from a centralized user dashboard.
- Listings are shared on the job board's social media pages for maximum visibility.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- InternJobs.com lacks access to a resume database, applicant tracking, and candidate matching tools.
- The platform does not offer local customer support.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of InternJobs.com.
1 Job Posting with Company Profile for 30 Days
Unlimited Job Postings for 30 Days
InternJobs.com vs. Prosple:
InternJobs.com and Prosple both cater to the internship job market, but the latter has a larger local reach, with more than 2.6 million annual unique visits. Prosple is also the more feature-rich choice, offering job distribution tools. While InternJobs.com has transparency pricing, users need to contact Prosple for pricing details.
InternJobs.com vs. Skillsroad Job Board:
While InternJobs.com and Skillsroad Job Board both advertise internships and entry-level roles, the latter has a free job posting plan, making it the more affordable option. Skillsroad Job Board is also more feature-rich than InternJobs.com, offering job description templates, targeted email alerts, and hiring resources.
InternJobs.com vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a well-used local job board that advertises general vacancies at all career levels. In comparison, InternJobs.com gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring local students and early-career talent. Both sites have user dashboards, but only SEEK offers resume searches and candidate messaging.