From US$15.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
InternJobs.com is a niche job board that connects companies with students and graduates in a wide variety of industries, including finance, marketing, healthcare, law, hospitality, and more. The platform caters to both local and international employers and job seekers, with a relatively strong foothold in the U.K.
While the platform is a valuable resource for local employers in search of early-career talent, it is not as feature-rich as some of its U.K.-based competitors, such as Graduatejobs. The platform's pricing is also not available in pounds sterling.
- The platform gives employers a targeted approach to hiring both local and global interns, graduates, and early-career talent.
- InternJobs.com offers an unlimited job posting package for companies with large-scale hiring needs.
- Companies can post full-time, part-time, internship, contract, and temporary roles in a wide range of industries.
- Employers can create a detailed company profile and add it to the site's employer directory to aid brand visibility.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies receive priority placement on InternJobs.com for enhanced exposure.
- Employers can easily manage listings and applicants from a centralized user dashboard.
- Listings are shared on the job board's social media pages for maximum visibility.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The job board's pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- InternJobs.com lacks access to a CV database, applicant tracking, and candidate matching tools.
- The platform does not offer local customer support.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of InternJobs.com.
1 Job Posting with Company Profile for 30 Days
Unlimited Job Postings for 30 Days
How to Post a Job on InternJobs.com:
Two easy steps for posting a job on InternJobs.com.
Posting a job on InternJobs.com.
Go to InternJobs.com.
From the home page, click on "POST JOBS" in the top menu bar and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create your listing.
Tick the box of your preferred job posting plan and add your login, company, and contact information to the online form. Add your vacancy details, as well as your billing information, and click on "Continue to Payment" to proceed.
You'll be able to complete the payment process on the next page.
InternJobs.com vs. Graduatejobs:
InternJobs.com and Graduatejobs are both internship job boards, but the latter is more well-known locally, counting prominent companies like KPMG and PWC as clients. Of the two, Graduatejobs is the costlier choice, charging £299.00 +VAT for a two-week listing, while InternJobs.com charges US$15.00 for a 30-day job post.
InternJobs.com vs. Internwise:
While InternJobs.com and Internwise both have paid job posting plans, only the latter has a free package, making it the more affordable choice. Both sites offer employer branding, but Internwise also features CV searches and applicant review tools, which InternJobs.com lacks.
InternJobs.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises various jobs at all career levels. In comparison, InternJobs.com primarily caters to students and early-career talent, affording employers access to a more niche pool of job seekers. Of the two, Reed.co.uk is the more feature-rich option, offering CV searches and featured listings.