Free and paid options.
From 14 days.
Candidate database search
Social media promotion
Internwise is a dedicated online platform that specializes in graduate hiring. Created in 2009, Internwise has grown significantly since its launch, with its candidate database now exceeding 300,000. In addition to its great exposure, the platform also offers access to a standard job board, candidate profile searches, and unlimited post durations.
- Job advertisements are posted on the site for as long as the employer requires it.
- The platform offers both free and paid job posting plans.
- Employers can browse through a candidate database of over 300,000 potential applicants.
- Internwise advertises vacancies directly to a niche target market, improving ad visibility.
- The Freemium plan includes unlimited vacancies.
- Employers can register and create a company profile for free.
- Reputable companies that have used Internwise's services include Manchester United, Penguin Books U.K., and Oracle.
- Employers can download CVs for free and chat with candidates through the internal messaging system.
- The employer's dashboard highlights featured candidates that match requirements.
- The Maximum Exposure plan includes email alerts and job ad distribution.
- Email addresses or application links are only added to the job description for employers on the Premium plan.
- Internwise does not readily display pricing on its website.
- Employers can only review up to three applications per day with the Freemium plan.
- The Freemium plan is missing standard features, including social media sharing and job ad syndication.
- Internwise does not include access to an applicant tracking system.
- Employers can only download CVs with the Maximum Exposure plan.
There are a limited amount of online reviews for Internwise available. However, the company does have a high trust score on Scamadviser.
Maximum Exposure: 1 Job Posting + 14 Days
Maximum Exposure: 3 Job Postings + 30 Day One-Off Subscription
How to Post a Job on Internwise:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Internwise.
Posting a job on Internwise.
Go to Internwise's home page.
Navigate to the Internwise home page and click on "EMPLOYER" in the main banner. This will direct you to the bottom of the home page, where you'll need to click on "POST YOUR VACANCY" to proceed.
Create an Employer's account.
Enter the requested information, which includes your name, username, mobile number, email address, and password. Before finalizing the registration, make sure that you select "I'm an Employer" before clicking on "SIGN UP."
You'll receive an email verification to complete the sign up process. In the email, click on "Click here to confirm your business email address."
Create your company profile.
Once you've been directed back to the home page, click on "LOGIN" in the top-right corner. Sign in to your employer's account and set up your company profile. When you're ready to proceed, click on "Finish."
Click on "Post A Job."
From the Employer's Dashboard, click on "Post A Job" from the main menu.
Add the job's details and publish.
Complete the job advertisement forms with the necessary information, including the job's description and requirements, location, and business categories. When you're satisfied with your job ad details, click on "Publish."
Internwise vs. Graduatejobs:
Both Internwise and Graduatejobs are niche job boards that target U.K. employers looking to fill internships. However, that's where the two competitors' similarities end. While Internwise offers both free and paid options, Graduatejobs is the more costly option, with its job posting plans starting at £299.00 +VAT per post.
Internwise vs. Joblink:
Internwise and Joblink primarily differ in reach and visibility, with the latter only advertising vacancies to Leeds University students and alumni. In comparison, Internwise has national exposure, providing employers with a better chance of reaching candidates faster. However, both platforms offer free plans and include company profiles.
Internwise vs. CareerHub:
While CareerHub and Internwise both provide free job postings, the latter also includes Premium paid plans. With CareerHub, employers submit jobs to the platform, which in turn advertises vacancies to over 30 U.K. universities. Internwise, on the other hand, offers more direct contact with applicants, and vacancies are listed on a job board.
What is Internwise?
Internwise is an internship job board that includes both standard and advanced features, including email alerts, candidate database searches, downloadable CVS, and basic applicant tracking tools.
How much does it cost to post a job on Internwise?
Internwise offers both free and paid job posting plans. The Maximum Exposure plan costs £84.90 per post, while the company also offers weekly and monthly plans that start at £29.90 per week.