From £299.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Graduatejobs is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire recent graduates from a wide variety of industries across the U.K. The site offers resources and advice to help job seekers plan their careers, and gives employers access to an extensive resume database.
While Graduatejobs offers featured listings, social media promotion, and targeted email alerts, the platform lacks applicant tracking and job distribution. However, it is a great option for companies looking to hire up-and-coming U.K. talent.
- Well-known businesses, such as KPMG and PWC, have used Graduatejobs to find hires.
- The site offers several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings are sent to candidates via weekly email alerts.
- Registered employers can access the platform's extensive resume database.
- Employers can create a featured employer slot for increased visibility.
- Job posts are shared on the job board's social media channels.
- The platform features a careers blog with advice for students and recent graduates.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Graduatejobs lacks applicant tracking tools and candidate matching.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Some of the site's advanced hiring tools are only available on their more expensive plan.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Graduatejobs, the platform has various client testimonials on its website.
2 Week Job Listing
£299.00 +VAT /post.
4 Week Job Listing
£399.00 +VAT /post.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Graduatejobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Graduatejobs.
Posting a job on Graduatejobs.
Click on "Advertise with us."
You will find this button in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
Enter your details.
On the next page, enter your personal details and click on "Next."
Enter your listing's details.
Complete the online form with information about the job you'd like to post, such as the title, description, and start date. Once you're done, click on "Next."
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Enter your job location.
You can enter up to five locations for your job, but this step is not a requirement. Click on "Next" to continue.
Complete your job posting.
You will need to enter an annual salary or salary range. You also have the option of adding benefits and locating your job opportunity within a particular sector. Click on "Submit job" to complete your job posting.
Pay for your job post.
Fill out the applicable fields with your billing information, and click on "Make Payment" to purchase your listing.
Graduatejobs vs. CareerHub:
Like Graduatejobs, CareerHub is a graduate job site that primarily caters to the U.K. However, CareerHub is a free job posting service, making it a more affordable option than Graduatejobs. Both sites offer resume searches, but only Graduatejobs features social media promotion and targeted email alerts.
Graduatejobs vs. Milkround:
Both Graduatejobs and Milkround offer students and graduates career advice and the opportunity to find jobs in any industry across the U.K. Unlike Graduatejobs, Milkround has a range of candidate management tools. Both platforms are similarly priced and promote job posts on social media.
Graduatejobs vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a global, general job board, while Graduatejobs primarily lists graduate roles and internships, giving employers access to a more niche talent pool. However, Adzuna has a free posting plan, as well as candidate matching technology and employer branding tools, which Graduatejobs lacks.