From £375.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Up to six weeks.
Targeted job email alerts
Job ad distribution
Virtual networking events
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
targetjobs is a niche job board that advertises internships and other early-career vacancies to tertiary students and graduates across the U.K. Powered by GTI, the site is partnered with various leading U.K. universities, ensuring that companies are matched with top talent.
Their recruitment solutions include hiring analytics and branding tools. With multiple job posting options and a straightforward posting process on offer, targetjobs is an attractive choice for employers looking to access a prestigious pool of potential candidates.
- targetjobs reportedly receives over 1.6 million unique visits per month and has over 1.5 million users.
- The site allows employers to post opportunities in a range of industries, including finance, healthcare, law, and sales.
- The platform offers multiple job posting options that differ in duration to suit various hiring needs.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can connect with potential candidates through virtual networking events.
- The site features a dashboard from which employers can access their individual hiring analytics.
- The platform's employer branding tools include a profile page and personalized recruitment events.
- Jobs are distributed to an assortment of over 55 university job boards, depending on the posting package selected.
- targetjobs does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site does not advertise vacancies on its social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of targetjobs.
Managed Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
targetjobs vs. Graduatejobs:
Similar to targetjobs, Graduatejobs advertises vacancies to early-career job seekers in the U.K. targetjobs is slightly costlier than Graduatejobs, charging £375.00 +VAT for a 14-day job post, while the latter charges £299.00 +VAT for the same listing duration. Graduatejobs is also more feature-rich, offering CV database access.
targetjobs vs. AfterCollege:
targetjobs and AfterCollege both serve the U.K. and global job market. AfterCollege has a larger candidate database than targetjobs, with over 3.4 million more registered students than the latter. While both sites distribute jobs to U.K. universities, AfterCollege offers no local client support, and their pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
targetjobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
targetjobs and Reed.co.uk both advertise vacancies in all industries. While there is some audience overlap, targetjobs primarily caters to students and graduates, while Reed.co.uk targets candidates at all career levels. Reed.co.uk is also the more affordable option, with pricing starting at £89.00 for a new customer post.