Type of Service
30-Day Job Posting
1 Outreach Promotion Credit
*Contact the sales team on 00 1 (877) 725-7721 or fill out a Contact Form on the employer page to learn more about their services or to request a discount.
Plan* (Number of Credits**)
*These credits should be used within one year of their purchase date.
**1 credit can email your job post to a school or to 500 alumni recipients.
AfterCollege provides employers with access to a network of 5 million students at 2,300 colleges and universities. A vast network of on-campus contacts ensures that suitable candidates are alerted to internships and entry-level opportunities via job listings and outreach initiatives.
There are several European tertiary institutions listed on the job board, including top U.K. colleges and universities. There are, however, currently no U.K. vacancies listed on the site.
- Access a career network that comprises 138 top-ranked universities in Europe, including Cambridge, Oxford, and the London School of Economics.
- AfterCollege is more affordable than other U.K.-specific job boards aimed at students, such as Milkround and Graduatejobs.
- Job listings appear on the website and on academic networking platforms.
- Job listings and/or student and faculty outreach credits can be purchased.
- Dedicated account managers perform targeted outreach initiatives.
- Machine learning technology targets relevant job candidates.
- Scholarships offered by AfterCollege may attract top talent to the site.
- Unlike similar higher education job boards, employers are not able to perform resume database searches.
- AfterCollege does not provide free posting options, such as CareerHub, Internwise, and StudentJob.
- The site is only available in English, which may limit the number of job seekers from other European countries.
- Pricing only available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no local support available.
- AfterCollege is quite U.S.-centric, allowing users to search by "State" instead of by country or region in the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews for AfterCollege.
How to Post a Job on AfterCollege:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AfterCollege.
Posting a job on AfterCollege.
Go to the AfterCollege website.
On the AfterCollege home page, look for the "For Employers" link at the top of the page, then click on it.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find the "Post a Job" button in the top-right corner of the AfterCollege employer page.
Complete the online job details form.
Include information like your job title, description, compensation, number of openings, location, and more. When you are done, click "Preview Job" to review the details you've entered, or "Continue" to proceed to the next window.
Provide your account and billing information.
Fill in your personal details as well as your billing information in the relevant fields. When you are done, click the "Purchase Job" button to complete your payment and post your job.
For multiple job listings or discount requests, call AfterCollege via the number at the top of the Post a Job page.
Price for a Single 30-Day Job Listing
Single Outreach Credit per School Emailed
Advanced Posting Options
Resume Database Access
AfterCollege vs. LinkedIn:
AfterCollege and LinkedIn both feature entry-level professional job listings. LinkedIn is a global professional networking site, while After-College focuses on U.S. university and college graduates seeking jobs and internships. Neither offers free job listing services.
AfterCollege vs. Indeed:
AfterCollege and Indeed differ vastly. AfterCollege is a U.S. job board aimed at university and college graduates and requires payment to list jobs. Indeed is a global job board that features all job sectors and it includes free options. Indeed offers resume searches which AfterCollege does not.
AfterCollege vs. reed.co.uk:
AfterCollege and reed.co.uk are similarly priced but AfterCollege focuses on entry-level jobs for college students and graduates, while reed.co.uk only permits U.K. job postings, limiting your reach if you're hiring remote workers. However, reed.co.uk does have more features and offers sizeable discounts to new clients.
AfterCollege vs. reed.co.uk:
Starting Price, 30-Day Listing
Only university and college job seekers
Features only U.K. jobs.
Dedicated Account Manager
Credit packages only
Resume Database Access
Phone and Email Support
What is AfterCollege?
AfterCollege is a job board that helps students and recent graduates discover the perfect career path. Their patented algorithm pairs new job seekers with opportunities that fit their degree, school, skills, and interests, making job and candidate searches more efficient.
How much does it cost to post a job on AfterCollege?
Why do I need to create an AfterCollege employer account?
You need an employer account in order to post jobs on AfterCollege. Your employer account also allows you to update your postings and post them on relevant academic departments and student groups, track responses, and to view detailed applicant reports.
How do I create an AfterCollege employer account?
To set up an account, just go to the AfterCollege Employers Page. Click on "Post a Job" in the top right corner and complete the form. Your email address will be your login and your password will be auto-created for you. Check your inbox for a welcome email with your password.
Does AfterCollege offer scholarships?
Yes, AfterCollege does offer scholarships. Interested employers may also sponsor scholarships on the site.