LJMU Job Board
Partner network syndication
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Liverpool John Moores University is a well-established higher education institution that offers a free job posting service for employers to connect with current or recently graduated students. Job posts reach some 24,000 students and graduates, and employers have the option to advertise vacancies through LJMU's network of partner universities.
While the LJMU job board is a good portal to advertise local vacancies, it caters primarily to entry-level and part-time roles for students or graduates and is not suitable for employers looking to fill more senior roles.
- The LJMU job board targets students and recent graduates in the Liverpool area.
- The job posting service is completely free for employers.
- Employers can advertise internships, part-time jobs, casual vacancies, or graduate programs.
- Job posts can reach 24,000 students and graduates.
- LJMU degrees include work-related learning, ensuring current industry experience for employers.
- Job ads can be advertised through the LJMU's network of partner universities.
- The platform is not exclusively a job board.
- The LJMU job board lacks advanced recruitment features, such as job board syndication and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the LJMU job board.
The LJMU job board is completely free for employers.
LJMU Job Board vs. Graduatejobs:
Like the LJMU job board, Graduatejobs targets graduates in the U.K. Graduatejobs is exclusively a job board and offers more recruitment features, such as social media promotion and featured listings. However, it is the costlier option, charging £199.00 for a 7-day job post, while the LJMU job board is completely free and may be the better option for local hiring in Liverpool.
LJMU Job Board vs. CareerHub:
Both the LJMU job board and CareerHub target university students, graduates, and alumni and offer a free job posting service. The LJMU job board is more specific to Liverpool and may be the better option for targeted hiring. CareerHub advertises jobs to over 30 universities and more than 500,000 students, offering employers greater exposure across the U.K.
LJMU Job Board vs. StudentJob:
StudentJob is an internship job board and offers both free and paid job posting options. StudentJob is exclusively a job board and features promoted listings and a CV database, whereas the LJMU job board is a university that offers a free job posting service but lacks any advanced recruitment features. The LJMU job board may be the better option for local Liverpool employers.