Job Alert Email Campaign
Targeted Advertising Campaign
10 Job Listings
From £2,999.00 /yr.
THEunijobs is the job board of Times Higher Education and is an international site that connects employers to a global community of job seekers. It is a popular recruitment portal, receiving over two million visitors a month, most of which come from the U.S. and the U.K.
Employers in the U.K. will benefit from local pricing and local customer support teams. However, the platform is costlier than most competitors and lacks exposure on other job boards and social media promotion.
- THEunijobs is a niche job board dedicated to academic and educational careers.
- The platform gives employers access to some 10 million academic and educational professionals globally.
- There are a variety of posting packages offered to suit different recruitment needs.
- A team of hiring specialists is available for advice on recruiting campaigns.
- Job posts are sent via targeted emails to reach the most qualified candidates with the "Job Alert Email Campaign" plan.
- Jobs can be posted for a variety of disciplines, including humanities, business, life sciences, engineering, and more.
- The "Targeted Advertising Campaign" shares listings via various platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
- The website receives over 10% of its total visitors are from the U.K.
- Advanced packages offer featured and branded recruiter slots.
- Customer service is available by phone with a U.K. number.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Teaching Vacancies and EducationJobs.
- The additional VAT increases the already high pricing.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools.
- There is limited exposure on other sites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of THEunijobs.
How to Post a Job on THEunijobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on THEunijobs.
Posting a Job on THEunijobs.
Navigate to THEunijobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Login" beneath the "Employers:" tab in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your personal details and company information. Then, select your preferred marketing communications and click on "Create an account."
Follow the email link to verify your address.
You can choose to complete your company profile by clicking on the "complete your company profile" link.
Select a job posting package.
Once your account has been created, click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" in the top menu bar. Then select a suitable plan by clicking on the corresponding "Advertise now" button.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your job post details, including job location, job description, academic discipline, and application details. Once complete, click on "Save and continue."
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Proceed to checkout.
The next page includes various options. You can review your job post by clicking on "Preview this job" or edit your post by clicking on "Continue editing."
To add supporting documents, such as an application form, click the "Add supporting documents" link.
To proceed to checkout, click on "Go straight to basket."
Confirm your order.
Confirm your job package order, add a discount code if you have one, and click on "Confirm Booking."
Confirming your booking sends your order to THEunijobs, who will contact you shortly for payment.
THEunijobs vs. Teaching Vacancies:
Unlike THEunijobs, Teaching Vacancies is a free job posting service provided by the U.K. Department of Education. As such, it caters solely to the U.K. workforce. THEunijobs, in contrast, is a paid, international job posting site that caters to university positions while Teaching Vacancies caters to Key Stage, primary, middle, and high schools.
THEunijobs vs. EducationJobs:
EducationJobs differs from THEunijobs in that it is a U.K. educational job posting site that caters to school-level positions with no university-level postings. Both sites offer career advice for job seekers, but EducationJobs is more affordable than THEunijobs, at a starting price of £69.00 per post compared to £599.00.
THEunijobs vs. Eteach:
Both THEunijobs and eTeach are international job posting sites headquartered in the U.K. Eteach offers additional resources through their sister sites FEjobs (vocational training) and School Recruiter (an applicant tracking tool). THEunijobs, in contrast, is connected to Times Higher Education, which features academic news and advice for students.
THE World Universities Insights Limited
Jan 01, 1971
26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ
What is THEunijobs?
THEunijobs is an international education job posting site hosted by the Times Higher Education that lists university and academic jobs around the world.
How much does it cost to post a job on THEunijobs?
THEunijobs' pricing ranges from £599.00 for a standard listing to £2,999 per year for their subscription package.
How can I edit a THEunijobs job posting?
THEunijobs job postings are managed by the site managers. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make changes to your ad.
How can I delete a THEunijobs job posting?
You can delete a posting by contacting the site administrators and making a request to have the posting removed.
How do I create a THEunijobs account?
- Click on "Login" under the "Employers:" tab on THEunijobs home page.
- Fill out the online form with your personal details and company information.
- Select your preferred marketing communications and click on "Create an account."
- Follow the email link to verify your address.
Is THEunijobs available internationally?
Yes, THEunijobs advertises jobs across the globe.