Job Alert Email Campaign
Targeted Advertising Campaign
10 Job Listings
From £2,999.00 /yr.
THEunijobs is the job board of Times Higher Education and is an international site that connects employers to a global community of job seekers. It is a popular recruitment portal, receiving over two million visitors a month, most of which come from the U.S. and the U.K.
Employers in the U.K. will benefit from local pricing and local customer support teams. However, the platform is costlier than most competitors and lacks exposure on other job boards and social media promotion.
- THEunijobs is a niche job board dedicated to academic and educational careers.
- The platform gives employers access to some 10 million academic and educational professionals globally.
- There are a variety of posting packages offered to suit different recruitment needs.
- A team of hiring specialists is available for advice on recruiting campaigns.
- Job posts are sent via targeted emails to reach the most qualified candidates with the "Job Alert Email Campaign" plan.
- Jobs can be posted for a variety of disciplines, including humanities, business, life sciences, engineering, and more.
- The "Targeted Advertising Campaign" shares listings via various platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
- The website receives over 10% of its total visitors are from the U.K.
- Advanced packages offer featured and branded recruiter slots.
- Customer service is available by phone with a U.K. number.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Teaching Vacancies and EducationJobs.
- The additional VAT increases the already high pricing.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools.
- There is limited exposure on other sites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of THEunijobs.
THEunijobs vs. Teaching Vacancies:
Unlike THEunijobs, Teaching Vacancies is a free job posting service provided by the U.K. Department of Education. As such, it caters solely to the U.K. workforce. THEunijobs, in contrast, is a paid, international job posting site that caters to university positions while Teaching Vacancies caters to Key Stage, primary, middle, and high schools.
THEunijobs vs. EducationJobs:
EducationJobs differs from THEunijobs in that it is a U.K. educational job posting site that caters to school-level positions with no university-level postings. Both sites offer career advice for job seekers, but EducationJobs is more affordable than THEunijobs, at a starting price of £69.00 per post compared to £599.00.
THEunijobs vs. Eteach:
Both THEunijobs and Eteach are international job posting sites headquartered in the U.K. Eteach offers additional resources through their sister sites FEjobs (vocational training) and School Recruiter (an applicant tracking tool). THEunijobs, in contrast, is connected to Times Higher Education, which features academic news and advice for students.