Standard Listing Package
Enhanced Listing Package
Candidate Attract Package
Brand Awareness Package
Search International Package
Print 5 Package
Small Campaign Package
Passive Attract Package
Print 8 Package
Digital Campaign Package
Print 10 Package
THEunijobs forms part of Times Higher Education and is a popular global site that receives nearly three million visitors a month, most of which are from the U.S. and the U.K. Employers in the U.K. will benefit from local pricing and local customer support teams.
- A wide variety of posting packages are offered to suit a variety of budgets.
- The site offers a user-friendly design.
- Various online payment options are offered.
- A team of hiring specialists is available for advice on recruiting campaigns.
- 13.25% of all THEunijobs visitors are from the U.K.
- Jobs can be posted for a variety of academic disciplines, including arts and humanities, business, life sciences, engineering, health, and more.
- The main site features global academic news, advice, and events.
- Advanced packages offer featured and branded recruiter slots.
- Customer service is available by phone with a U.K. number.
- There are no free posting options.
- Pricing is expensive when compared to sites like Teaching Vacancies and EducationJobs.
- The additional VAT increases the already high pricing.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools.
- The site lacks social media sharing.
- There is limited exposure on other sites.
We were unable to find reviews for THEunijobs.
How to Post a Job on THEunijobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on THEunijobs.
Posting a job on THEunijobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this in the top right corner of THEunijobs home page under "Employers."
Click on "Pricing."
On the next page, you will need to click on "Pricing" to find the right package for you. You can find this in the top tab or lower down on the left side of the page under "Advertise online."
Select a posting package.
Choose the posting package that suits your needs by clicking on "Advertise now" below the package name and price.
Sign in or create an account.
On the next page, you can sign in to an existing account on the left, or create a new account on the right.
If creating an account, click on "Create an account."
Enter your personal details and company information and select your preferred marketing communications.
Click "Create an account" again.
Verify your account through the email sent to your email address.
Reselect your package and enter your job details.
Verifying your email address will take you back to the home page, which is also your dashboard page. You will need to repeat the steps above to select your preferred package again. You will then be taken to the job form. Complete the form and click "Save and Continue."
Proceed to checkout.
The next page includes various options. You can add supporting documents to your post, proceed directly to checkout, preview your job post, or continue editing. Once you are happy with your job post, click "Go straight to basket."
Confirm your order.
Confirm your job package order, add a discount code if you have one, and click "Confirm Booking."
Confirming your booking sends your order to THEunijobs, who will contact you shortly for payment.
THEunijobs vs. Teaching Vacancies:
Unlike THEunijobs, Teaching Vacancies is a free job posting service provided by the U.K. Department of Education. As such, it caters solely to the U.K. workforce. THEunijobs, in contrast, is a paid, international job posting site that caters to university positions while Teaching Vacancies caters to Key Stage, primary, middle, and high schools.
THEunijobs vs. EducationJobs:
EducationJobs differs from THEunijobs in that it is a U.K. educational job posting site that caters to school-level positions with no university-level postings. Both sites offer career advice for job seekers, but EducationJobs is more affordable than THEunijobs, at a starting price of £69.00 per post compared to £599.00.
THEunijobs vs. Eteach:
Both THEunijobs and Eteach are international job posting sites headquartered in the U.K. Eteach offers additional resources through their sister sites FEjobs (vocational training) and School Recruiter (an applicant tracking tool). THEunijobs, in contrast, is connected to THE, which features academic news and advice for students.
How can I edit a THEunijobs job posting?
How can I delete a THEunijobs job posting?
You can delete a posting by contacting the site administrators and making a request to have the posting removed.
How much does it cost to post a job on THEunijobs?
Pricing for posting jobs on THEunijobs ranges from £599.00 for a Standard Listing Package to £19,999.00 for a Campaign Package.
How do I create a THEunijobs account?
- Click "Login" under the "Employers" tab on THEunijobs home page.
- Click "Sign in" or "Create an account" in the top right corner of the next page.
- Enter your details and click "Sign in" or "Create an account" again.
Is THEunijobs available internationally?
Yes, THEunijobs advertises jobs across the globe.