From £39.00 +VAT /post.
Job post syndication
Social media promotion
CV database access
Phone and email.
Founded in 2009, EAT Jobs has over 20 years of recruitment experience in the education and training sectors. The platform relaunched its website in 2022 and features a number of advanced recruitment tools to help streamline the hiring process, such as social media promotion and job ad syndication.
While EAT Jobs lacks a free job posting option, it features a number of competitively priced plans to suit different hiring needs. The website is easy to use and features a comprehensive candidate database for employers to search through, making it a valuable recruitment platform.
- EAT Jobs gives employers access to a highly defined audience of education professionals in the U.K.
- Boosted job posts are promoted on EAT Jobs' social media channels.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to aid brand awareness.
- The platform features an extensive CV database of educational professionals.
- Boosted job ads are distributed to over 60 million candidates across the platform's network of partner job sites.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Eteach and Reed.co.uk.
- Employers can view job ad performance stats from their dashboard.
- The site offers monthly advertising packages for large-scale recruiting.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by keywords, location, sector, and job type to connect with suitable employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
- Job credits are only valid for six months.
We were unable to find any online review of EAT Jobs.
1 Standard Job Credit
1 Boosted Job Credit
5 Standard Job Credits
10 Standard Job Credits
How to Post a Job on EAT Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on EAT Jobs.
Posting a job on EAT Jobs.
Navigate to the EAT Jobs home page.
From the home page click on "RECRUITERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
Register your account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page once complete. On the next page, click on "Continue to My Account."
Create your job post.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job." On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Select a job posting option and set the duration of your job ad. Once complete, click on "Post Job."
Click on "Save as draft" to complete your job post at a later stage.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your order.
Ensure that you have selected the correct job posting plan. You can add additional job credits to your card by specifying the quantity in the corresponding text boxes. Once complete, click on "Continue to Payment."
If you have a promotional code, you can add it on this page.
Complete the payment and post you job.
Add your card details and click on "Pay Now" to complete the purchase. Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be posted on the EAT Jobs website.
EAT Jobs vs. Eteach:
Like EAT Jobs, Eteach advertises education roles but is considerably less affordable, charging £715.00 +VAT per post, compared to the latter's £39.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms feature employer branding and featured listings, but only EAT Jobs gives employers access to a CV database.
EAT Jobs vs. Teach Away:
Teach Away receives more website traffic than EAT Jobs and gives employers access to both local and global talent However, EAT Jobs caters exclusively to the U.K. education job market and also offers job ad syndication, which Teach Away lacks. While EAT Jobs charges £39.00 +VAT per post, users need to contact Teach Away for pricing details.
EAT Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known job board that attracts over 20 million candidates. However, Reed.co.uk lists general roles, whereas EAT Jobs is a niche education job site that may be the better option for targeted hiring. At £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post, Reed.co.uk is costlier than EAT Jobs, which charges £39.00 +VAT per post.