Basic Job Post
1 basic 30-day posting to promote a single vacancy, access to ATS, & 60-day talent pool access after job expires.
Premium Job Post
1 30-day posting to promote a single vacancy, access to ATS, featured job badge, & 60-day access to talent pool after job expires.
Multi-Vacancy Job Post
Advertise unlimited vacancies (in one or more locations) in a single job post (custom duration), access to ATS, featured job badge, custom school landing page, feature on country page, dedicated account support, & 60-day access to talent pool after job expires.
Academic Year Subscription (for International Schools)
1-year subscription that includes ATS access, featured job badge, custom school landing page, feature on country page, advertise unlimited vacancies using unlimited job postings, dedicated account support, & yearlong access to talent pool.
Established in 2003, Teach Away has grown to be a leader in international recruiting and educational development. The hiring platform attracts a wide variety of job seekers with its helpful resources such as online training and certification guides, TEFL courses, and teacher certification programs.
Teach Away offers employers access to a fast-growing network of over 1.3 million certified teachers, recruitment resources, as well as a teaching recruitment agency. The site draws the second-highest number of visitors from the U.K., making it a great choice for employers looking to hire talented U.K. teachers.
- Teach Away is a reputable teaching hiring platform affiliated with programs such as Bright Scholar Education Group, Magic Ears, First Leap (Online), Preply, Cambly, Skooli, Gogokid, and more.
- Employers can connect with licensed teachers, including ESL teachers, college and university professors, vocational instructors, directors, and principals from all over the world.
- The site gives access to quality STEM and modern language teachers.
- Various resources available to ensure that teachers hired through Teach Away have the proper qualifications and have completed the necessary training to be granted Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) if required.
- Placement coordinators complete initial screening interviews to streamline the hiring process.
- Advertise positions abroad in regions such as the Middle East, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, and more.
- Post jobs with the assistance of an experienced recruitment agency.
- Caters to all school types, including K to 12 schools, ECE centers, language schools, and e-learning schools.
- Provides online courses for student teachers, including a teacher certification program and TEFL courses, which will attract quality candidates with a growth mindset.
- The site hosts online job fairs to network with top talent.
- Users are not able to delete an account once it is created.
- Multiple customers have complained about poor and slow customer service.
- Limited customer support options.
- There is no pricing information available on the website.
- No multilanguage options, which may deter applicants from other European countries to apply.
- Limited exposure to social media and third-party sites.
- Teach Away's pricing is not available on its website.
While there are a limited number of reviews available online, we did find a couple of reviews on Trustpilot and Go Overseas. Teachers and students using the site mostly report positive experiences, with a small portion of reviewers mentioning poor customer service and an outdated job board.
How to Post a Job on Teach Away:
Three easy steps to posting a job on Teach Away.
Posting a job on Teach Away.
Click on "Hire Teachers."
Visit Teach Away and select "Hire Teachers" at the top of the home page.
Select "Contact Sales."
Click on the "Contact Sales" icon.
Fill in your information.
Tell Teach Away about your company and job posting requirements, and a sales consultant will get in touch with you about posting a teaching job on their website.
Teach Away vs. Learn4Good:
Learn4Good allows employers to post a variety of jobs related to education, while Teach Away primarily caters to teachers seeking employment abroad. Teach Away also grants access to a recruitment agency. Both platforms provide resources for TEFL certification, but only Learn4Good offers a limited free plan.
Teach Away vs. EducationJobs:
Teach Away and EducationJobs are both teaching hiring platforms, but Teach Away focuses on jobs abroad while EducationJobs helps employers fill positions in the U.K. However, employers can use Teach Away in the U.K. to attract talent from abroad. EducationJobs is a reputable site affiliated with CV-Library and jobs are shared to this site at no extra cost.
Teach Away vs. Eteach:
Both Teach Away and Eteach are sites that help employers find teachers. Teach Away focuses on teaching jobs all over the world, while Eteach is a U.K. and an international job posting site that helps employers fill both teaching roles and educational support roles. Teach Away does not disclose pricing, while Eteach's job posts cost £499+VAT.
Is Teach Away legitimate?
Yes. Teach Away is a reputable business and hiring platform that provides job seekers with access to teaching certification courses in order to work abroad.
What is Teach Away?
Teach Away is an online resource site that caters to both job seekers and employers. The hiring platform provides helpful resources on certification guides, as well as a TEFL course and a certification program. For employers, Teach Away offers a resource for posting job ads.
How do I create a Teach Away account?
You can create an account by clicking "Register" at the top of the page on teachaway.com. A series of forms will guide you through the rest of the process.
How can I edit a Teach Away job posting?
You can edit your Teach Away job postings by logging into your account and opening each job posting individually.
How can I delete a Teach Away job posting?
Postings can be deleted by clicking the "Delete" button next to the title of the posting in your account.
How much can you earn with Teach Away as an online teacher?
Online teachers in the U.K. can earn a monthly salary of between US$1,000.00 and US$3,000.00.
Does Teach Away work?
Yes, Teach Away is a legitimate site and many teachers have successfully found placements using the platform.