From £240.00 /post.
Bulk job ad packs
Online job posting service
jobs.ac.uk was started in 1998 by the University of Warwick's business division. The job board offers comprehensive job posting options for employers looking to advertise study, research, and teaching roles at universities and other organizations.
While jobs.ac.uk doesn't allow employers to post directly to their job board, it does let companies submit job descriptions that are then posted by their staff. Compared to some niche competitors, such as Teaching Vacancies the platform is costly and lacks a free job posting plan.
- Universities and organizations outside of the U.K. can post opportunities to the jobs.ac.uk job board.
- The site offers posting packages for extended job listings between 6 and 12 months.
- Listings are marketed through paid-search marketing, social media platforms, events, and email.
- jobs.ac.uk has a "Jobs By Email" newsletter with over 110,000 subscribers.
- The site offers a significant amount of purchasing options for universities, the public sector, and commercial enterprises.
- jobs.ac.uk will create a job description on request or allow employers to self-submit a job for posting.
- Job posts in other languages can be submitted as long as an English version is also displayed.
- The site has received over 76 million page views since its launch.
- The platform provides employers with additional resources, such as career trend reports, ebooks, and a blog.
- It may take up to two days for job postings to appear on the site.
- There is a penalty charge for preemptively withdrawing a job post from the jobs.ac.uk job board.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly to the job board.
- There is a word limit of 550 words on the job descriptions posted to the site.
- The platform does not offer CV searches, candidate matching, or applicant tracking tools.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of jobs.ac.uk, the website features handpicked testimonials from past clients who have used their services.
Higher Education Pricing
Public Sector Pricing
*In addition to the above pricing, jobs.ac.uk, offers targeted email advertising, boosting packages, and options for PHD hires. Interested employers should peruse the platform's pricing page for more information.
How to Post a Job on jobs.ac.uk:
jobs.ac.uk doesn't allow employers to directly post opportunities to their job board. Interested employers should contact the company to find out more about their job posting process.
jobs.ac.uk vs. THEunijobs:
THEunijobs is an international job board that caters to the same niche market as jobs.ac.uk. Both sites offer employers a comprehensive list of posting options to suit their specific needs. However, jobs.ac.uk is the more affordable option, charging £240.00 for a university post, while THEunijobs charges £599.00 per post.
jobs.ac.uk vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular general job board in the U.K. that charges £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post. jobs.ac.uk's pricing starts at £240.00 per university post, with the site primarily advertising research and teaching positions. Reed.co.uk has fewer posting packages than jobs.ac.uk, but allows for direct job postings to their board.
jobs.ac.uk vs. CV-Library:
Besides being the more affordable option at £75.00 +VAT per post, CV-Library offers access to a CV database, which jobs.ac.uk doesn't offer. That being said, jobs.ac.uk uses paid search marketing to advertise positions listed through them, while CV-Library only markets jobs through their social media channels.