60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
60 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Job Flash™ Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Resume Contact Request
Weekly Resume Searching (7 days)
Monthly Resume Searching (30 days)
Annual Resume Searching (1 year)
CareerBank Annual Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle (1 year)
CareerBank 6 Month Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle
CareerBank 3 Month Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle
*CareerBank also offers a range of bulk packages at discounted rates, as well as premium packages that offer increased exposure of job ads. Interested individuals should view their pricing page to learn more.
CareerBank allows employers to target British talent by specifying the country and city. An empty search filtered by the location "United Kingdom" yields nine results. This number is dwarfed by other U.K. financial job boards, such as TopFinancialJobs, which has over 18,000 listed financial positions in the U.K.
As a contrast, general job boards such as reed.co.uk, list over 6,000 positions when filtered by "Financial Services."
- CareerBank is more affordable than some niche accounting sites, such as GaapWeb, which charges £750.00 per job post.
- Prominent companies, such as Dell Technologies and BNY Mellon, use CareerBank to recruit financial talent.
- Employers can advertise both part-time and full-time jobs.
- CareerBank offers a free resume bank to search through candidate resumes.
- Employers can target workers with specialized financial backgrounds.
- There are 29 job posting packages with different price points.
- There is a candidate management tool.
- The job board targets a niche market of talented financial professionals.
- CareerBank is costlier than some U.K. job boards, such as reed.co.uk, whose pricing starts at £150.00 per job post.
- Pricing is not advertised in pound sterling.
- There are no free job posting options.
- CareerBank has no background checking feature.
- There aren't any employer branding or customization options.
- There is no mention of promotion through social media as part of a job posting.
We were unable to find reviews for CareerBank online. It has no Facebook page or followers, making it difficult to judge as a reputable financial career platform, despite being used by over 14,000 employers to find financial talent.
How to Post a Job on CareerBank:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerBank.
Posting a job on CareerBank.
Go to careerbank.com.
Navigate to the CareerBank home page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
The "POST A JOB" button is in the top-right corner of the home page.
Choose a posting option.
There are 29 job posting options available to suit any hiring budget. Choose the one that fits your hiring needs and click on "Get Started."
Create an account.
Fill in your company details to create an account.
Specify a location.
Select "United Kingdom" from the country drop-down menu and specify a city if you want to narrow your search.
Fill in the rest of the details of your job post and click on "Preview" at the bottom of the page to see what your ad looks like. If you're happy, click on "Continue" to publish it.
CareerBank vs. eFinancialCareers:
While eFinancialCareers does not disclose their pricing details, CareerBank offers 29 posting packages at different price points. This means they cater to small startups and large multinationals. Unlike CareerBank, eFinancialCareers has a dedicated U.K. page, making it easier for British employers to find local talent.
CareerBank vs. reed.co.uk:
While not strictly a financial job board, reed.co.uk allows employers to advertise a host of financial jobs. reed.co.uk is a local British job board with prices that start at £150.00 per job post, compared to CareerBank's US$299.00 starting price. reed.co.uk holds more trust with British employers.
CareerBank vs. Finance Jobs Now:
Finance Jobs Now gives employers two paid options: £99.00 per post or £2.50 per application to a job, compared to CareerBank's starting price of US$299.00 per job post. Finance Jobs Now is not a popular job board, only listing eight jobs in total. CareerBank has a broader reach and is the more reliable choice.
What does it cost to post a job on CareerBank?
CareerBank has 29 price points that range between US$199.00 per post and US$15,000.00 for an unlimited, yearly subscription.
What services does CareerBank offer?
- Job board.
- Range of job posting packages.
- Resume posting.
- Searchable resume database.
- Company directory.
- Career resources.