From US$199.00 /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
CareerBank is a financial job posting platform with a wide range of posting plans and a searchable resume database. Although the platform is internationally accessible, its primary audience is in North America. While U.K. employers may find it useful for reaching U.S.-based candidates, there are better options for reaching local candidates.
Given that CareerBank does not have a free posting plan, local customer support channels, or much reach in the U.K., employers looking to attract local candidates to their vacancies may be better served with sites such as TopFinancialJobs and CityJobs, which also have a lower starting price than CareerBank.
- The job board targets a niche market of talented financial professionals.
- Employers can choose from a wide variety of posting plans to suit their hiring needs.
- Listings can be highlighted to stand out and remain high in the job search results for increased visibility.
- The platform has a CV database that employers can access free of charge and only pay to connect with suitable candidates.
- Vacancies are distributed to the site's network of job boards, including Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance.
- Job posts can be sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Other services include banner advertising, bulk posting plans, and unlimited posting bundles.
- Prominent companies, such as Dell Technologies and BNY Mellon, have used CareerBank to find financial talent.
- CareerBank does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- Listings aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareerBank.
60-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
60-Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
*CareerBank also offers unlimited posting bundles, resume database access, banner advertising, and a range of bulk packages at discounted rates. Interested individuals should view their pricing page to learn more.
CareerBank vs. TopFinancialJobs:
CareerBank and TopFinancialJobs both offer applicant tracking tools, but each has unique features. While CareerBank is ideal for cross-distributing job posts, TopFinancialJobs has a candidate matching tool for employers to more easily connect with talent. While CareerBank charges US$199.00 per post, the latter charges £119.00 +VAT per post.
CareerBank vs. Finance Jobs Now:
Finance Jobs Now charges £99.00 +VAT per post and also features a pay-per-application model, compared to CareerBank's starting price of US$199.00 per post. While CareerBank's audience is largely U.S.-based, Finance Jobs Now caters to the U.K. job market. Unlike CareerBank, Finance Jobs Now does not offer a searchable CV database.
CareerBank vs. Reed.co.uk:
While not strictly a financial job board, Reed.co.uk allows employers to lists a wide range of financial jobs. Reed.co.uk has a new customer post of £89.00 +VAT, while CareerBank's pricing starts at US$199.00 per post. Both platforms offer CV searches, but of the two, Reed.co.uk is the more popular local choice.