From US$199.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
CareerBank is a U.S.-based employment portal for finance professionals. The platform is internationally accessible but primarily serves the North American market. While it presents a good resource for Australian employers to attract international candidates, it may be less efficient for local recruitment efforts.
While CareerBank does not offer a free posting plan, its packages are competitively priced when compared to other international niche sites, such as AccountingJobsToday.com. CareerBank also features a searchable database with almost 200,000 resumes, as well as targeted email alerts and job ad distribution.
- The job board targets a niche market of talented financial professionals.
- Employers can choose from a wide variety of posting plans to suit their hiring needs.
- Listings can be highlighted to stand out and remain high in the job search results for increased visibility.
- The platform has a resume database that employers can access free of charge and only pay to connect with suitable candidates.
- Vacancies are distributed to the site's network of job boards, including Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance.
- Job posts can be sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Other services include banner advertising, bulk posting plans, and unlimited posting bundles.
- Prominent companies, such as PayPal and Square, have used CareerBank to find financial talent.
- CareerBank does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Listings aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareerBank.
60-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
60-Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
*CareerBank also offers unlimited posting bundles, resume database access, banner advertising, and a range of bulk packages at discounted rates. Interested individuals should view their pricing page to learn more.
CareerBank vs. eFinancialCareers:
While eFinancialCareers does not disclose pricing details on its website, CareerBank offers a wide range of plans that start at US$199.00 per post. Both platforms have an international presence, but of the two, CareerBank is slightly more feature-rich, offering targeted email alerts and featured listings for added visibility.
CareerBank vs. CFA Institute Career Center:
While CareerBank is a global, niche employment platform with a wide variety of hiring solutions on offer, CFA Institute Career Center is an industry organization that hosts a financial job board on its website. While the platform has better local reach, it lacks additional visibility tools, which CareerBank offers.
CareerBank vs. SEEK:
While not strictly a financial job board, SEEK advertises a host of financial jobs. In comparison, CareerBank gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring financial talent. While CareerBank charges US$199.00 per post, SEEK's pricing is dependent on the job title's location, which may deter employers on a strict hiring budget.