60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
60 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Job Flash™ Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Resume Contact Request
Weekly Resume Searching (7 days)
Monthly Resume Searching (30 days)
Annual Resume Searching (1 year)
CareerBank Annual Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle (1 year)
CareerBank 6 Month Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle
CareerBank 3 Month Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle
*CareerBank also offers a range of bulk packages at discounted rates, as well as premium packages that offer increased exposure of job ads. Interested individuals should view their pricing page to learn more.
CareerBank allows employers to target Australian job seekers by specifying the country and city when posting a job. An empty search filtered by the location "Australia" yields six results.
- Prominent companies, including PayPal and Square, use CareerBank to find Australian financial talent.
- Employers can advertise both part-time and full-time jobs.
- CareerBank has a free resume bank to search through candidate resumes.
- There are 29 job posting packages with different price points.
- Employers can target workers with specialized financial backgrounds.
- There is a candidate management tool.
- The job board targets a niche market of talented financial professionals.
- CareerBank is costlier than some Australian financial job boards, such as Australian FinTech Jobs, which charges A$99.00 per job post.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- There are no free job posting options.
- CareerBank has no background checking feature.
- The site has no employer branding or customization options.
- There is no mention of promotion through social media as part of a job posting.
We were unable to find reviews for CareerBank online. It has no Facebook page or followers, making it difficult to judge as a reputable financial career platform, despite being used by over 14,000 employers to find financial talent.
How to Post a Job on CareerBank:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerBank.
Posting a job on CareerBank.
Go to careerbank.com.
Navigate to the CareerBank home page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
The "POST A JOB" button is in the top-right corner of the home page.
Choose a posting option.
There are 29 job posting options available to suit any hiring budget. Choose the one that fits your hiring needs and click on "Get Started."
Create an account.
Fill in your company details to create an account.
Specify a location.
Select "Australia" from the country drop-down menu and specify a city if you want to narrow your search.
Fill in the rest of the details of your job post and click on "Preview" at the bottom of the page to see what your ad looks like. If you're happy, click on "Continue" to publish it.
CareerBank vs. eFinancialCareers:
While eFinancialCareers does not disclose their pricing details, CareerBank offers 29 posting packages at varying prices. They cater to small startups and large multinationals. eFinancialCareers has a dedicated Australian page, making it easier for Australian employers to find local financial talent.
CareerBank vs. SEEK:
While not strictly a financial job board, SEEK allows employers to advertise a host of financial jobs. SEEK is a local Australian job board with prices that start at A$225.00 per job post, compared to CareerBank's US$299.00 starting price. SEEK holds more trust with Australian employers.
CareerBank vs. Australian FinTech Jobs:
At A$99.00 per job post, Australian FinTech Jobs is a significantly more affordable option than CareerBank. Australian FinTech Jobs has the additional advantage of being located in Australia, advertising prices in Australian dollars, and reaching out to more Australian talent — qualities lacking in CareerBank.
What does it cost to post a job on CareerBank?
CareerBank has 29 price points that range between US$199.00 per post and US$15,000.00 for an unlimited, yearly subscription.
What services does CareerBank offer?
- Job board.
- Range of job posting packages.
- Resume posting.
- Searchable resume database.
- Company directory.
- Career resources.