60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
60 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Job Flash™ Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Resume Contact Request
Weekly Resume Searching (7 days)
Monthly Resume Searching (30 days)
Annual Resume Searching (1 year)
CareerBank Annual Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle (1 year)
CareerBank 6 Month Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle
CareerBank 3 Month Unlimited Postings and Resume Access Bundle
*CareerBank also offers a range of bulk packages at discounted rates, as well as premium packages that offer increased exposure of job ads. Interested individuals should view their pricing page to learn more.
CareerBank is not as popular among Canadians as it is with Americans. The site allows employers to target Canadian talent by specifying the country, province, and city when posting a job. An empty search filtered by the location "Canada" yields 10 results, including "Software Engineer," "Senior Financial Analyst," and more.
This number is on par with some job boards, such as eFinancialCareers, which has eight listed positions in Canada, despite having a dedicated Canadian careers page.
- CareerBank is more affordable when compared to Accountingjobs.ca, which starts at C$325.00 per job post.
- Prominent companies, such as Square and Barilla, use CareerBank to find Canadian talent.
- Employers can advertise both part-time and full-time jobs.
- Employers are able to target workers with specialized financial backgrounds.
- The job board offers a free resume bank to search through candidate resumes.
- There are 29 job posting packages with different price points.
- There is a useful candidate management tool.
- The job board targets a niche market of talented financial professionals.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
- There are no free job posting options.
- CareerBank does not have a background checking feature.
- The platform does not offer any employer branding or customization options.
- There is no mention of promotion through social media as part of a job posting.
We were unable to find reviews for CareerBank online. It has no Better Business Bureau rating, making it difficult to judge as a reputable financial career platform, despite the claim that it is used by over 14,000 employers to find financial talent.
How to Post a Job on CareerBank:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerBank.
Posting a job on CareerBank.
Go to careerbank.com.
Navigate to the CareerBank home page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
The "POST A JOB" button is in the top-right corner of the home page.
Choose a posting option.
There are 29 job posting options available to suit any hiring budget. Choose the one that fits your hiring needs and click on "Get Started."
Create an account.
Fill in your company details to create an account.
Specify a location.
Select "Canada" from the country drop-down menu and specify a state and province if you want to narrow your search.
Fill in the rest of the details of your job post and click on "Preview" at the bottom of the page to see what your ad looks like. If you're happy, click on "Continue" to publish it.
CareerBank vs. eFinancialCareers:
While eFinancialCareers does not disclose their pricing details, CareerBank offers 29 posting packages at different price points. This means they cater to small startups and large multinationals. eFinancialCareers has a dedicated Canadian page, making it easier for Canadian employers to target local talent.
CareerBank vs. FinancialPositions:
FinancialPositions has a clunky, outdated design that is difficult to navigate. Both job boards offer the same features and have no Canadian pages. FinancialPositions has modest price points that start from US$99.00 per post. Large companies in need of an annual recruitment package should consider CareerBank.
CareerBank vs. Eluta.ca:
While not strictly a financial job board, Eluta.ca allows employers to advertise a host of financial jobs. Eluta.ca is a local Canadian job board with free and paid options that start at C$199.00 per job post, compared to CareerBank's US$299.00 starting price. Eluta.ca holds more trust with Canadian employers.
What does it cost to post a job on CareerBank?
CareerBank has 29 price points that range between US$199.00 per post and US$15,000.00 for an unlimited, yearly subscription.
What services does CareerBank offer?
- Job board.
- Range of job posting packages.
- Resume posting.
- Searchable resume database.
- Company directory.
- Career resources.