eFinancial Careers does not list prices on its website. Job posting costs vary based on a user's region. Employers can contact eFinancialCareers for accurate pricing information.
eFinancialCareers is a leading financial services careers website with a global footprint. Employers benefit from their financial sector expertise and their highly trafficked job site. eFinancialCareers attracts talented finance professionals in Canada and abroad, making it a convenient way to attract both local and international talent.
Prominent Canadian companies, such as Canada Life and Vontobel, use eFinancialCareers for their hiring needs. However, less than 3% of web traffic to the job board comes from Canada, compared to 46% for the U.S., which may impact local recruitment efforts on the platform.
- Employers have options to purchase between 1 and 5 job listings at a time.
- Employers can post jobs quickly and easily using self-service job credits.
- The website has multilingual language options to appeal to a wider, diverse candidate pool.
- Employers are connected to a global pool of 1.5 million financial specialists.
- Job posts are displayed on over 45 worldwide partner sites.
- The job board features a database with more than 1.5 million resumes.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated telephone line for Canadian customers.
- Services extend across 24 sites dedicated to major financial centers across the world.
- Dedicated account managers offer employers tailor-made recruitment solutions.
- Job seekers can receive job alerts.
- The website has a mobile app that increases job ad visibility.
- Employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for detailed information about their services and prices.
- No mention is made of free job posting trials or promotional offers.
- The Canadian version of the website is not available in French, although there is a French version of the website for customers in France.
eFinancialCareers resides under the DHI group — a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No negative reviews by employers were found. On Sitejabber, eFinancialCareers has received a 5-star rating from a single user.
Three job seekers on Trustpilot rate eFinancialCareers with 2.9 out of 5 stars due to reported difficulties using the site. One user states that the site is "good for jobs."
How to Post a Job on eFinancialCareers:
Two easy steps for posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Click on "Recruiters."
Navigate to the eFinancialCareers home page and click on "Recruiters," then "Post a job" on the next page.
Complete the form and talk to a consultant.
Complete the online form, then click on the green "Submit" button at the bottom.
Employers also have the option to call the number provided onscreen. One of their consultants will be in contact to discuss your job posting requirements.
eFinancialCareers vs. FinanceJobs.net:
While both FinanceJobs.net and eFinancialCareers cater to the international finance industry, FinanceJobs.net is primarily focused on the North American market, making eFinancialCareers the better option for attracting global talent. Neither portal offers a free posting option, and only FinanceJobs.net offers a searchable resume database.
eFinancialCareers vs. CPA Ontario:
CPA Ontario offers job posting services to employers in the financial sector. Overall, CPA Ontario has a large membership and is a reliable option for businesses in Canada looking to hire local talent. eFinancialCareers is a great option for those looking to hire international candidates and has an extensive database of over 1.5 million resumes.
eFinancialCareers vs. Indeed:
eFinancialCareers differs from Indeed in that Indeed features all job categories. Both have a global reach and Canada-specific pages. eFinancialCareers doesn't disclose pricing information on their site. Indeed offers free job posts and pay-per-click promoted job listings that start at US$5.00.
How much does eFinancialCareers cost?
eFinancialCareers does not make pricing readily available on its website.
How do I create an eFinancialCareers account?
To create an account where you can post jobs and manage eFinancialCareers job postings, go to their home page for your country and click on "Recruiters," then "Post a Job."
How can I edit an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To make changes to one of your eFinancialCareers job postings, log into your account and select the posting from your list of active jobs. Once you open the posting, you can change any of the information. Click on "Save" to update your changes.
How can I delete an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To delete one of your job postings, select it within your dashboard and click on the "Delete" button.