Contact for quote.
Job ad distribution
Resume database access
Dedicated account manager
Phone and email.
eFinancialCareers is a leading financial services careers website with a global footprint. Employers benefit from the platform's financial sector expertise and their highly trafficked job site. eFinancialCareers attracts talented finance professionals in Canada and abroad, making it a convenient way to hire both local and international talent.
Prominent Canadian companies, such as Canada Life and Vontobel, use eFinancialCareers for their hiring needs. However, less than 3% of web traffic to the job board comes from Canada, compared to 46% for the U.S., which may impact local recruitment efforts on the platform.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated Canadian page for local listings.
- Employers can post jobs quickly and easily using self-service job credits.
- The website has multilingual language options to appeal to a wider, diverse candidate pool.
- Job posts are displayed on over 45 worldwide partner sites.
- The job board features a database with more than 1.5 million resumes.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated telephone line for Canadian customers.
- Services extend across 24 sites dedicated to major financial centers across the world.
- Dedicated account managers offer employers tailor-made recruitment solutions.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The website has a mobile app that increases job ad visibility.
- eFinancialCareers' pricing is not readily available on their website.
- No mention is made of free job posting trials or promotional offers.
- The Canadian page of the website is not available in French.
While online reviews of eFinancialCareers are limited, the platform has a 4.6-star rating based on more than 150 reviews on Trustpilot. The majority of users praised the site's affordable pricing, excellent customer service, and insightful features.
eFinancialCareers' pricing is not readily available on its website, and job posting costs vary based on a user's region. Employers can fill out the company's online contact form for accurate pricing information.
eFinancialCareers vs. CPA Ontario Career Centre:
CPA Ontario Career Centre offers job posting services to employers in the local financial sector. Overall, CPA Ontario Career Centre has a large membership and is a reliable option for businesses in Canada looking to hire local talent. eFinancialCareers is a great option for those looking to hire international candidates and has an extensive database of over 1.5 million resumes.
eFinancialCareers vs. FinanceJobs.net:
While FinanceJobs.net and eFinancialCareers both cater to the international finance industry, the former site primarily serves North American market, making it the better option for attracting local talent. Neither portal offers a free posting option, but employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for their pricing.
eFinancialCareers vs. Indeed:
eFinancialCareers differs from Indeed in that the latter site serves all job categories. Both have a global reach and Canada-specific pages. eFinancialCareers doesn't disclose pricing information on their site, but Indeed offers free job posts and pay-per-application promoted job listings, making it a budget-friendly option.