eFinancialCareers' pricing is not readily available on their website, and job posting costs vary based on a user's region. Employers can fill out the company's online contact form for accurate pricing information.
eFinancialCareers is a leading financial services careers website with a global footprint. Employers benefit from the platform's financial sector expertise and their highly trafficked job site. eFinancialCareers attracts talented finance professionals in the U.K. and abroad, making it a convenient portal for reaching local and international talent.
Around 13% of web traffic to eFinancialCareers comes from the U.K., compared to 46% from the U.S. Prominent companies such as J.P.Morgan and Trevose Partners Limited use eFinancialCareers to find financial talent in the U.K.
- eFinancialCareers serves both the local and global finance sectors.
- Job posts are displayed on over 45 worldwide partner sites.
- The website has a mobile app that increases job ad visibility.
- The job board features a database with more than 1.5 million resumes.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated telephone line for U.K. customers.
- The website has multilingual language options to appeal to a wider, diverse candidate pool.
- Services extend across 24 sites dedicated to major financial centers across the world.
- Dedicated account managers offer employers tailor-made recruitment solutions.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for detailed information about their services and prices.
- No mention is made of free job posting trials or promotional offers.
While online reviews of eFinancialCareers are limited, the platform received a 5-star rating from one user on Sitejabber. More than 70 reviewers on Trustpilot rated eFinancialCareers 4.4 out of 5 stars due to the site's affordable pricing, excellent customer service, and insightful features.
How to Post a Job on eFinancialCareers:
Two easy steps for posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Go to the eFinancialCareers home page.
From the home page, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner. Then, click on "Start hiring today" on the next page.
Complete the online contact form.
Complete the online form labeled "How can we help?" Once you're done, click on "Submit."
One of the job board's consultants will be in contact to discuss your job posting requirements.
eFinancialCareers vs. TopFinancialJobs:
TopFinancialJobs is one of the U.K.'s leading job portals for finance professionals. Their job posting packages start at £119.00, while eFinancialCareers' pricing is not readily available on their website. While eFinancialCareers lets companies post jobs anywhere in the world, TopFinancialJobs caters only to the local market.
eFinancialCareers vs. FinancialJobsWeb.com:
FinancialJobsWeb.com lets employers post jobs in local cities, but has no U.K.-specific site. Both are highly trafficked sites and both distribute job posts to other leading job boards. While employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for pricing information, FinancialJobsWeb.com's pricing starts at US$225.00.
eFinancialCareers vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that lists vacancies in most industries, while eFinancialCareers is a niche job board for financial specialists. eFinancialCareers appeals directly to financial professionals in the U.K., while also boasting a global talent pool. Reed.co.uk, however, is more transparent about their pricing than the former site.
Jan 01, 2000
Telephone House, 69/77 Paul St., London, London EC2A 4NW
How much does eFinancialCareers cost?
eFinancialCareers does not make pricing readily available on its website. Employers can fill out the company's online contact form for more information.
How do I create an eFinancialCareers account?
- Go to eFinancialCareers' home page.
- Click on "For Recruiters," then click on "Start hiring today."
- Fill out the online contact form toward the bottom-right of the page, and a representative will be in touch to set up your account.
How can I edit an eFinancialCareers job posting?
- Log in to your account and select the posting from your list of active jobs.
- Once you open the posting, you can change any of the information.
- Click on "Save" to update your changes.
How can I delete an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To delete one of your job postings, select it within your dashboard and click on the "Delete" button.