From £119.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Candidate matching tool
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
TopFinancialJobs is a niche job board that caters to the finance, accounting, and banking sectors in the U.K. While the platform is costlier than its niche competitor Finance Jobs Now, it is far more affordable than the likes of GAAPweb. It is also a competitive alternative to some general U.K. job sites, such as Reed.co.uk.
- TopFinancialJobs is a competitively priced niche job board that is more affordable than several niche competitors.
- Employers get a discount when purchasing more than one credit at a time.
- Jobs posted through the pay-as-you-go service are listed above other standard postings.
- The job board features a candidate matching system that automatically sends listings to suitable job seekers.
- Employers are automatically added to the site's directory when they have an active job ad on the platform.
- Jop posting credits can be used at any time within 12 months of purchase.
- Employers can add their company profile and logo to job listings to aid brand awareness.
- TopFinancialJobs offers custom packages for businesses with special recruitment needs or that are hiring at scale.
- The job board does not offer a free posting plan, newcomer special, or free trial period.
- TopFinancialJobs lacks job ad distribution and an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TopFinancialJobs.
1 Job Posting Credit
2 Job Posting Credits
3 Job Posting Credits
*TopFinancialJobs also offers bespoke packages. For more information, employers should contact the company via telephone or email.
How to Post a Job on TopFinancialJobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on TopFinancialJobs.
Posting a Job on TopFinancialJobs.
Click on "Advertise."
Navigate to the TopFinancialJobs home page and click on "Advertise" on the header menu.
Click on "Create a pay as you go account."
Click on the blue "Create a pay as you go account" button just below the list of the posting plans.
Create an account.
Complete the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Click on "buy credits."
On the next page, select "buy credits" above the table of pricing options.
Select a plan.
Click on the arrow to the right side of "1 credit (£119.00 + VAT)" to open the drop-down menu. Select a pricing plan and click on the "Continue to Payment Page" button below.
Make the payment.
You can pay via PayPal or credit or debit card. Choose a payment method and enter your billing information.
Once you've purchased job posting credits, you can create and post your job ad.
TopFinancialJobs vs. GAAPweb:
GAAPweb and TopFinancialJobs are both U.K.-focused financial job posting sites. Both platforms offer 28-day job posts and feature CV searches, targeted job email alerts, and employer branding. However, GAAPweb is far costlier than TopFinancialJobs, charging £900.00 +VAT per post. By contrast, TopFinancialJobs charges £119.00 +VAT per post.
TopFinancialJobs vs. eFinancialCareers:
Unlike TopFinancialJobs, eFinancialCareers has a solid international presence, making it the better option for employers looking to attract international candidates. While eFinancialCareers' pricing is not readily available on its website, a single listing on TopFinancialJobs costs £119.00 +VAT per post.
TopFinancialJobs vs. ICAEW Jobs:
Unlike TopFinancialJobs, ICAEW Jobs is a job board operated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and gives employers access to a highly targeted audience of chartered accountants. At £500.00 +VAT for a standard listing, ICAEW is the costlier option compared to TopFinancialJobs' £119.00 +VAT per post.
Clearly Jobs Ltd
Dec 13, 2007
Brook House, Mint St., Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HE
What does it cost to post a job on TopFinancialJobs?
TopFinancialJobs' pricing starts at £119.00 +VAT for a single job posting credit.