1 Job Posting Credit
2 Job Posting Credits
3 Job Posting Credits
TopFinancialJobs is a niche job board that caters to the finance, accounting, and banking sectors in the U.K. While the platform is costlier than its niche competitor Finance Jobs Now, it is far more affordable than the likes of AccountancyAgeJobs and GAAPweb. It is also a competitive alternative to some general U.K. job sites, such as Reed.co.uk.
The site offers a range of resources for job seekers, including industry-related news, a quarterly review of the financial job market, and CV writing advice. Job seekers can register with the platform and are matched with vacancies that fit their profiles. Employers can add a company profile and upload their logos to enhance their job postings.
- TopFinancialJobs is a competitively priced niche job board that is more affordable than ICAEWjobs and AccountancyAgeJobs.
- Users get a discount when purchasing more than one credit at a time.
- Jobs posted using the Pay As You Go Service are listed above other standard postings.
- The site features an applicant matching system that automatically sends listings to suitable candidates.
- Employers are automatically added to the site's employer directory when they have an active job ad on the platform.
- Jop posting credits can be used at any time within 12 months of purchase.
- Employers can add their company profile and logo to job listings.
- TopFinancialJobs offers custom packages for businesses with special recruitment needs or a large number of vacancies to fill.
- The site does not offer a free posting plan, newcomer special, or free trial period.
- The platform does not feature an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TopFinancialJobs.
How to Post a Job on TopFinancialJobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on TopFinancialJobs.
Posting a Job on TopFinancialJobs.
Click on "Advertise."
Navigate to the TopFinancialJobs home page and click on "Advertise" on the header menu.
Click on "Create a pay as you go account."
Click on the blue "Create a pay as you go account" button just below the list of the posting plans.
Create an account.
Complete the online form with your details and click on "Create Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Click on "buy credits."
On the next page, select "buy credits" above the table of pricing options.
Select a plan.
Click on the arrow to the right side of "1 credit (£119.00 + VAT)" to open the drop-down menu. Select a pricing plan and click on the "Continue to Payment Page" button below.
Make the payment.
You can pay via PayPal or credit or debit card. Choose a payment method and enter your billing information.
Once you've purchased job posting credits, you can create and post your job ad.
TopFinancialJobs vs. GAAPweb:
GAAPweb and TopFinancialJobs are both U.K.-focused financial job posting sites. Both sites offer 28-day job posts that include logo uploads, send job alert emails to candidates, and have a CV database. However, GAAPweb is far costlier than TopFinancialJobs.
TopFinancialJobs vs. eFinancialCareers:
Unlike TopFinancialJobs, eFinancialCareers has a solid international presence, making it the better option for employers looking to attract international candidates. eFinancialCareers also offers a greater variety of resources to attract site visitors and a wider range of recruitment services to help employers fill their vacancies.
TopFinancialJobs vs. ICAEWjobs:
ICAEWjobs is the job board operated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and provides access to a highly targeted audience of chartered accountants. While ICAEWjobs offers more posting plans than TopFinancialJobs, it is also the far costlier option. Unlike TopFinancialJobs, ICAEWjobs does not have a CV database.
What is TopFinancialJobs?
TopFinancialJobs is a financial job posting site that caters primarily to the U.K. market.
What does it cost to post a job on TopFinancialJobs?
TopFinancialJobs' pricing starts at £119.00 per job posting credit.