NextGen Planners allows registered members and businesses to post vacancies on its job board for free. Nonmembers are unable to use this service. Interested parties should contact NextGen Planners via email at email@example.com to learn more.
NextGen Planners is a U.K. membership organization that provides training, skills development, and advice to financial professionals and paraplanners. The site also hosts a free job board for businesses looking to find top candidates.
While NextGen Planners provides free job posting services, employers need to be registered members of the organization in order to advertise their vacancies. The job board is easy to find and navigate, but it offers companies fairly little customization. In addition, job posts are not shared to other sites.
- Members can post jobs for free.
- Job listings can be viewed by members and nonmembers.
- The job board has a dedicated community experience manager to handle members' questions.
- The platform offers a variety of additional resources such as podcasts, courses, and conferences for aspiring financial planners and business owners.
- The website was founded and is run by professional financial planners.
- Job adverts can't be posted directly to the job board.
- The site doesn't offer additional customization opportunities, such as company logo uploads, with their job postings.
We were unable to find any reviews of NextGen Planners.
How to Post a Job on NextGen Planners:
Employers are unable to post jobs directly to the job board. Interested parties should contact the company to learn more about posting a job on NextGen Planners' platform.
NextGen Planners vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is one of the largest general job boards in the U.K. Prices start at £150.00 per post, excluding VAT, while NextGen Planners allows members to post jobs for free. Another distinction is that reed.co.uk is primarily a job posting site, while NextGen Planners is a training and development organization that also offers a job board.
NextGen Planners vs. topfinancialjobs.co.uk:
topfinancialjobs.co.uk and NextGen Planners both target the U.K. financial sector. However, NextGen Planners focuses primarily on financial planning positions, while topfinancialjobs.co.uk covers all types of financial positions. topfinancialjobs.co.uk charges £119.00 per post, while NextGen Planners' job posting services are free for members.
NextGen Planners vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs' pricing starts at £74.00 per post, excluding VAT, while members of NextGen Planners can advertise their jobs for free. Worth noting, however, is that Totaljobs allows employers to customize their listings with a company logo, as well as add-ons that boost the exposure of job ads, which NextGen Planners does not.
lets clients customize their job adverts by including their company logo, which NextGen Planners does not. Totaljobs also offers optional boosts that increase the exposure of listings, which NextGen Planners lacks.
What is NextGen Planners?
What does it cost to post a job on NextGen Planners?
NextGen Planners allows its members to post jobs for free on its job board.
How do I become a member of NextGen Planners?
- Navigate to NextGen Planners' home page.
- Select "JOIN US" in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down, find "NextGen Planners Membership" on the right side of the page, and click on "Buy Now."
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "Pay £15.48."
How do I delete a job post on NextGen Planners?
Contact NextGen Planners to request that your job board be deleted.