NextGen Planners allows registered members and businesses to post vacancies on its job board for free. Nonmembers are unable to use this service. Interested parties should contact NextGen Planners via email at email@example.com to learn more.
NextGen Planners is a U.K. membership organization that provides training, skills development, and advice to financial professionals and paraplanners. The site also hosts a free job board for businesses looking to find top candidates.
While the NextGen Planners job boasrd is a free job posting service, employers need to be registered members of the organization in order to advertise their vacancies. The job board is easy to find and navigate, but it offers companies fairly little customization. In addition, job posts are not shared on other sites.
- Members can post jobs for free.
- Job listings can be viewed by members and nonmembers.
- The job board has a dedicated community experience manager to handle members' questions.
- The platform offers a variety of additional resources such as podcasts, courses, and conferences for aspiring financial planners and business owners.
- The website was founded and is run by professional financial planners.
- Job adverts can't be posted directly to the job board.
- The site doesn't offer additional customization opportunities, such as company logo uploads, with their job postings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the NextGen Planners job board.
How to Post a Job on the NextGen Planners Job Board:
The site does not offer a self-posting option online. Interested parties should contact the company to learn more about posting a job on NextGen Planners' platform.
NextGen Planners Job Board vs. TopFinancialJobs:
TopFinancialJobs and NextGen Planners both target the U.K. financial sector. However, the NextGen Planners job board primarily lists financial planning positions, while TopFinancialJobs covers all types of financial roles. TopFinancialJobs charges £119.00 +VAT per post, while the NextGen Planners Job board's job posting services are free for members.
NextGen Planners Job Board vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs' pricing starts at £89.00 +VAT per post, while members of NextGen Planners can advertise their jobs for free. Worth noting, however, is that Totaljobs allows employers to customize their listings with a company logo and other add-on options to boost the exposure of job ads, which the NextGen Planners job board does not.
NextGen Planners Job Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the largest general job boards in the U.K. Prices start at £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post, while the NextGen Planners job board allows members to post jobs for free. Another distinction is that Reed.co.uk is primarily a job posting site, while the NextGen Planners job board is a training and development organization that also offers a job board.