NextGen Planners allows registered members and businesses to post vacancies on its job board for free. Nonmembers are unable to use this service. Interested parties should contact NextGen Planners via email at email@example.com to learn more.
NextGen Planners is a U.K. membership organization that provides training, skills development, and advice to financial professionals and paraplanners. The site also hosts a free job board for businesses looking to find top candidates.
While NextGen Planners provides free job posting services, employers need to be registered members of the organization in order to advertise their vacancies. The job board is easy to find and navigate, but it offers companies fairly little customization. In addition, job posts are not shared to other sites.
- Members can post jobs for free.
- Job listings can be viewed by members and nonmembers.
- The job board has a dedicated community experience manager to handle members' questions.
- The platform offers a variety of additional resources such as podcasts, courses, and conferences for aspiring financial planners and business owners.
- The website was founded and is run by professional financial planners.
- Job adverts can't be posted directly to the job board.
- The site doesn't offer additional customization opportunities, such as company logo uploads, with their job postings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NextGen Planners.
How to Post a Job on NextGen Planners:
The site does not offer a self-posting option online. Interested parties should contact the company to learn more about posting a job on NextGen Planners' platform.
NextGen Planners vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the largest general job boards in the U.K. Prices start at £89.00 per post, excluding VAT, while NextGen Planners allows members to post jobs for free. Another distinction is that Reed.co.uk is primarily a job posting site, while NextGen Planners is a training and development organization that also offers a job board.
NextGen Planners vs. TopFinancialJobs:
TopFinancialJobs and NextGen Planners both target the U.K. financial sector. However, NextGen Planners focuses primarily on financial planning positions, while TopFinancialJobs covers all types of financial positions. TopFinancialJobs charges £119.00 +VAT per post, while NextGen Planners' job posting services are free for members.
NextGen Planners vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs' pricing starts at £89.00 +VAT per post, while members of NextGen Planners can advertise their jobs for free. Worth noting, however, is that Totaljobs allows employers to customize their listings with a company logo and other add-on options to boost the exposure of job ads, which NextGen Planners does not.
NextGen Planners Ltd
Jan 01, 2016
Maxwell House, Liverpool Innovation Park, Liverpool, Merseyside L7 9NJ
Number of Employees
What is NextGen Planners?
NextGen Planners is a membership association that provides training, information, mentoring, and advocacy to financial professionals and paraplanners in the U.K. They also host a financial job board where registered members and businesses can post their vacancies.
What does it cost to post a job on NextGen Planners?
NextGen Planners allows its members to post jobs for free on its job board.
How do I become a member of NextGen Planners?
- Navigate to NextGen Planners' home page.
- Select "Join Us" in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down, find "NextGen Planners Membership" on the right side of the page, and click on "Purchase."
- Select a price option and click on "Subscribe Now."
- Complete the online form and complete the purchase.
How do I delete a job post on NextGen Planners?
Contact NextGen Planners to request that your job board be deleted.