GAAPweb offers a basic job post for £750.00 +VAT that you can purchase online. Employers in search of more tailored recruitment solutions or multiple posting packs can get in touch via phone or email to find out more.
GAAPweb is a financial services job site used by employers and recruiters across the U.K. They offer one premium posting option but no free trial or add-ons that can be purchased through the site. Not much is known about their bespoke packages, and clients need to contact sales advisors to learn more.
At the time of writing, 2,642 jobs are visible on the site, with most listed vacancies for finance managers, management accountants, accountants, and financial controllers. The job board seems well-supported, with a live chat feature, email address, and contact number available.
- GAAPweb is one of the top job boards in the U.K. for jobs in the finance sector.
- Recruiters and employers can use the site to find talented finance professionals at all levels.
- Established companies and institutions, such as Mitsubishi, Cambridge, and Intelligent Health, have used the platform.
- More than 380,000 candidates are registered on the site, making it a great place to source talent.
- Over 80% of job seekers who use the site hold a professional qualification.
- Bulk postings and tailored recruitment solutions are offered.
- This high-traffic site received 1.56 million visits and generated 267,000 applications in 2020.
- The GAAPweb app receives a rating of 4.5 on the App Store.
- A live chat feature offers instant support and peace of mind to clients.
- There is only one package listed on the site and those with different needs will have to reach out for a tailored solution.
- Only users with subscriptions can access the CV database.
- Local job sites, such as Reed.co.uk, offer more affordable posting rates.
- There is no trial or free job posting option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of GAAPweb, but the App Store rating indicates a user-friendly mobile app.
How to Post a Job on GAAPweb:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on GAAPweb.
Posting a Job on GAAPweb.
Click on "Recruiters."
Navigate to the home page and click on "Recruiters" in the top-right of the screen.
Select your plan.
To advertise your job immediately, click "Buy now" beneath the £750.00 posting. If you need a tailored solution or bulk posting package, call 0207 348 5010 or click on the "Email us to find out more" button on the right-hand side of the screen.
Create an account.
On the left-hand side of the screen, under "New customer?" click on "Create an account."
Fill in your details.
Provide your name, company name, contact details, and passwords in the appropriate fields, then check the box to agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Save and continue" to proceed.
You will be directed to the home page where your name will appear in the gray banner on top, indicating that your account has been created and you are now logged in.
Click "Buy now."
You can now complete your purchase by clicking the "Buy now" button from the home page.
Complete your purchase.
Examine the contents of your basket to ensure you're happy with your purchase, then click "Checkout" to process payment.
Post your job.
Once you've purchased your posting, craft your job listing and post it to the site.
GAAPweb vs. TopFinancialJobs:
TopFinancialJobs is more affordable than GAAPweb and offers a greater variety of packages, with prices for bulk postings available upfront. GAAPweb lists under 3,000 jobs, while TopFinancialJobs has over 50,000, so it's likely to attract more candidates. If you want to reach a large talent pool at a low cost, TopFinancialJobs is the better choice.
GAAPweb vs. Finance Jobs Now:
Finance Jobs Now is a much more economical option, offering unlimited job postings for £99.00 +VAT per month, but the site feels clunky and has very few vacancies listed, which may be an indication of few site visitors, too. Job postings cost more with GAAPweb, but your listings will reach a wide audience of qualified professionals.
GAAPweb vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a general job board as opposed to one that focuses on finance vacancies, but it is a site with a good reputation that reaches a wide talent pool. Unlike GAAPweb, Reed.co.uk lists all pricing on the site and offers special rates to new customers. Reed.co.uk is a good option to try before moving onto niche sites such as GAAPweb.
How much does it cost to post a job on GAAPweb?
The cost of posting a job on GAAPweb starts at £750.00 +VAT. For bespoke recruitment solutions, you'll need to contact them directly.
How do I post a job on GAAPweb?
- Click on "Recruiters" from the home page.
- Select your plan.
- Create an account.
- Fill in your details.
- Click "Buy now."
- Complete your purchase.
- Post your job.
How do I log in to GAAPweb?
From the home page, click on "Recruiters" in the far-right of the screen. From the Recruiter Services page, click on "Sign in" in the top-right. Now you can sign in with existing credentials or create an account.