ACT doesn't readily advertise its pricing online. Interested employers should contact the advertising and editorial division to find out about the cost of listing a job on the site.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers is a U.K. membership organization that promotes and leads treasury professionals through setting industry standards and offering professional development opportunities. The organization holds a Royal Charter and considers itself to be the voice of treasury professionals in the country.
The ACT offers employers various means of advertising job opportunities in print and through their online job board. Not only do they give employers access to a highly defined target audience of qualified professionals, but they also offer a variety of resources for businesses and professionals to use in their professional development journey.
- Employers can advertise job opportunities on ACT's website or through its printed publication, The Treasurer, which has 10,000 readers worldwide.
- The site provides employers with a targeted pool of qualified corporate treasury candidates.
- ACT has a Royal Charter, a sign that the organization is recognized as an industry leader.
- The job board allows employers to post voluntary roles.
- The site offers a range of tools to ensure that candidates are prepared for interviews, such as on-hand hiring managers to prepare job seekers for interviews.
- Employers can't post jobs directly to the ACT's job board.
- The site doesn't provide employers with an applicant tracking system or other recruitment tools.
- ACT doesn't promote listings through its social media platforms or other job boards.
- The ACT job board is only accessible to members and students.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ACT's job board.
How to Post a Job on the Association of Corporate Treasurers Job Board:
ACT does not provide a means for employers to directly post a job to their job board. Interested users should contact the advertising and editorial division to find out how to get their job listed on the site.
Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a well-known U.K. job board that covers various professions and lets anybody access and apply for jobs. ACT, by contrast, targets a niche area of finance and only displays job openings to its members and students, making it a great choice for a company that wants to hire employees in a targeted way.
Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) vs. Finance Jobs Now:
Finance Jobs Now is a financial job board that charges £99.00 per job posting, while ACT doesn't advertise its pricing for job posts. In comparison to ACT, the site has fewer overall job postings and isn't associated with an organization that has a Royal Charter to represent financial professionals involved in treasury.
Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) vs. GAAPWeb:
GAAPWeb is an online job posting site that charges £750.00 per job post. ACT, by comparison, doesn't disclose its pricing online. GAAPWeb is a more general job board as they target financial professionals in various sectors, ACT focuses primarily on treasury-related positions, making them a more niche site for job postings.
What is the Association of Corporate Treasurers?
The Association of Corporate Treasurers is a professional association whose aim is to promote and support the treasury profession in various ways. They offer members networking opportunities, updates on the industry, professional development tools, and a job board for employers to post jobs.
What does it cost to post a job on the Association of Corporate Treasurers' Job Board?
The Association of Corporate Treasurers doesn't readily disclose its pricing on its website. Interested employers shouldcontact the advertising and editorial division to find out more about the ACT's job advertising services and prices.
How do I create an account on Association of Corporate Treasurers?
- Navigate to the ACT home page.
- Select "Register" at the top of the page.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Select "Continue."
- Go to your email account and select the link sent to your inbox.
- Follow the prompts to create a new password.
How do I delete a job post on Association of Corporate Treasurers?
Interested employers should contact Vanessa Richards to find out more about how to edit or delete a job posted to the ACT job board.