Finance Jobs Now
£99.00 /mo. or £2.50 /application received.
Job post duration
CV database access
Targeted job email alerts
Social media promotion
Finance Jobs Now is a niche job site that advertises finance and accounting vacancies throughout the U.K. The platform offers two job posting packages, both of which permit unlimited job postings. While Finance Jobs Now is more affordable than several competitors, such as AccountingJobsToday.com, it offers fewer plans and resources to attract job seekers to its platform.
- Both of Financial Jobs Now's plans permit unlimited job postings.
- Employers can manage their listings from a convenient dashboard.
- The platform is more affordable than some local niche sites, such as TopFinancialJobs and AccountingJobsToday.com.
- Employers receive applications to their job postings directly via email.
- Screening questions can be added to job postings.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Twitter page for increased visibility.
- Employers can create a company profile and upload their logo.
- Financial Jobs Now does not offer CV searches, applicant tracking, or candidate matching tools.
- There is no free trial or free job posting plan available.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Finance Jobs Now.
Pay Per Application Received
Unlimited Job Listings for 1 Month
Finance Jobs Now vs. CityJobs:
While Finance Jobs Now and CityJobs are both niche job sites for the financial sector in the U.K., CityJobs stands out with a stronger network connection that affords it broader reach as it forms part of the Totaljobs group. Although Finance Jobs Now's plans include unlimited postings, employers are likely to attract more applications via CityJobs.
Finance Jobs Now vs. TopFinancialJobs:
TopFinancialJobs and Finance Jobs Now are both U.K.-focused financial job sites. However, the two sites have different pricing models. While TopFinancialJobs charges per 28-day post with no additional charge per candidate application, Financial Jobs Now's pricing structure assigns a fee depending on applications but includes unlimited postings.
Finance Jobs Now vs. AccountingJobsToday.com:
Unlike Finance Jobs Now, AccountingJobsToday.com primarily caters to the North American market but also features international job postings, including the U.K. While Finance Jobs Now may be preferable for reaching local candidates, AccountingJobsToday.com is a good option for companies looking for international candidates.