New Customer Offer
Contact for quote.
CityJobs is affiliated with Jobsite through the Totaljobs network and focuses on the finance and banking sectors. Along with its job posting and resume search services, the site provides employers with applicant tracking, a recruitment dashboard, and the ability to purchase multiple jobs at discounted rates.
Interested employers can post targeted job advertisements to finance and banking professionals as well as search the site's extensive CV database for candidates. The site offers direct job posting for employers and supports both online and manual payment options.
- Jobs posted to CityJobs are listed for six weeks at a time.
- The site offers discounted rates for multiple job postings.
- Posted jobs are shared to other sites in the Totaljobs network, such as Jobsite.
- Employers can advertise job opportunities to a targeted pool of accounting, finance, and banking professionals.
- Employers can get access to a database with over 21 million CVs listed.
- The site accepts credit cards, PayPal, and manual payments for job postings and resume database access.
- Employers can use the Totaljobs dashboard to manage their job posts and applications.
- The site requires employers to purchase credits before they can create a job post.
- CityJobs also displays non-financial job postings from its partner sites.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of CityJobs, their partner site Totaljobs has received a 4.7 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot. One reviewer mentioned that Totaljobs' services were, "Outstanding, brilliantly helpful and polite."
How to Post a Job on CityJobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on CityJobs.
Posting a job on CityJobs.
Start the job posting process.
Go to the CityJobs home page and select "Post a job" in the top-right corner.
Choose the payment package you'd like to purchase.
Go through the different packages on offer. If you are posting a job, then select the button "Buy Job ad +" in the center of the page.
Select a posting plan.
Confirm the number of job adverts you would like to purchase. If you would just like to purchase one job advert, select "Buy now."
Select "Buy 2 or more ads" if you would like to buy two or more job listings at a discounted rate.
Go over your basket before proceeding to payment.
Review your purchase and then select "Checkout" at the bottom of the page.
Select "PayPal Checkout" if you would like to pay using the PayPal platform.
Register an account.
Once you're redirected to the login page, select the "Register new customer" tab next to "Sign in."
Enter your payment details.
Provide the site with your billing information in the form provided. Then, select "Continue."
Create and post your job.
Once your purchase has been made, you'll be able to create a job posting by filling in the form provided.
If you have any technical or job posting difficulties, you can contact CityJobs for assistance.
CityJobs vs. eFinancialCareers:
eFinancialCareers is an international finance job site that has a presence in the U.K. While CityJobs gives employers a breakdown of all costs and allows them to buy credits and create their own job posts, eFinancialCareers doesn't readily advertise pricing and only lets clients post jobs to their board through their consultants.
CityJobs vs. TopFinancialJobs:
TopFinancialJobs offers similar services and prices to CityJobs, but the length of time they post jobs for is much shorter. While CityJobs advertises standard postings for six weeks, TopFinancialJobs only lists purchased jobs for 28 days. Both sites offer discounts on bulk posting packages and offer comprehensive outsourced recruitment services.
CityJobs vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a general job posting site that advertises financial jobs just like CityJobs. At face value, reed.co.uk seems to be a more popular site, but CityJobs might be better suited to employers looking to hire professionals in the banking and finance sectors. Both sites offer discounts for new users and bulk posting packages.
What is CityJobs?
What does it cost to post a job on CityJobs?
CityJobs's pricing starts at £149.00 for a single job post. They also offer discounted posting packages for bulk purchases as well as comprehensive recruitment services.
How do I create an account on CityJobs?
- Navigate to the CityJobs home page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Existing customer login" underneath the "RECRUITER" heading.
- Then, find and select "register on totaljobs" just below the "Sign in" button.
- Fill out the "Register new customer" form.
- Select "Register."
How do I delete a job post on CityJobs?
In your dashboard, select "My Jobs." Find the job you would like to remove and then select the delete icon.