Single Resume Purchase
30 Day Internship Posting
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
*AFWA offers a full range of bulk posting packages and upgrades.
With AFWA, employers can post vacancies for female accountants and financial professionals, either in the U.K. or remotely. However, the site doesn't seem to have a large U.K. audience as there are currently just over 20 posts on the job board, and the site caters predominantly to U.S. professionals.
- AFWA outlines a clear pricing structure with multiple packages on offer.
- The site features a free resume bank with over 13,000 U.K. candidates. Employers can contact candidates to express their interest and only pay if the candidate is interested.
- The employer dashboard allows users to manage their candidates.
- Job postings can be shared on social media.
- Employers can choose to boost veteran and diversity job vacancies.
- Employers can create and save templates for letters, jobs, and filters on their dashboards.
- AFWA has a virtual chapter for employers and candidates outside of the U.S.
- Additional features, such as sharing posts, requires additional fees.
- While the site can share posts to a wide range of partner job boards, they don't seem to include U.K. accounting job boards.
- AFWA lacks applicant tracking features.
- The site does not offer any free posting options.
- There are no local offices, only a virtual chapter.
- The site does not provide a local contact number for customer service.
- Some local competitors, such as TopFinancialJobs, are more affordable.
We were unable to find online reviews for the AFWA career center.
How to Post a Job on AFWA:
Six easy steps for posting a job on the AFWA career center.
Posting a job on the AFWA career center.
Click on "Post a Job" on the careers page.
You'll find this in the top-right corner of the AFWA career center home page.
Select your preferred posting package.
Choose the job posting option that works best for your needs by clicking on "Get Started" below or "Buy" next to the appropriate option.
Create an account.
On the next page, you will have the option to log in to an existing account or create a new one. If creating a new account, fill in your personal and company information, as well as a password, and click on "Create My Account."
Fill in the online job posting form.
First, confirm your posting package selection, then scroll down to the job posting form. Fill in the job name, basic information, job description, requirements, location, and contact information. Once you have completed all the required steps, click on "Continue."
Select an optional upgrade.
On the next page, select any upgrades you would like to add to your posting. These include featured upgrades, a talent boost, sharing to veterans or diversity job boards, and sharing on social media. Once you have selected your upgrades, click on "Add Upgrades" at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, click on "No Thanks."
Complete your payment.
Review your order and select your preferred payment option. Fill in your details and complete your job posting by clicking on the appropriate "pay" button.
AFWA vs. GAAPweb:
GAAPweb specializes in accounting and finance jobs in the U.K., while AFWA is dedicated to female accounting and financial professionals worldwide. While GAAPweb may be more beneficial for U.K. employers looking to hire local talent, it is more expensive than AFWA at a starting price of £750.00 per post.
AFWA vs. AccountancyAgeJobs.com:
Unlike AFWA's international market, AccountancyAgeJobs.com is dedicated to the U.K. accounting industry. Both are well-established companies, but AFWA is more affordable than AccountancyAgeJobs.com, and offers a wider range of packages. However, AccountancyAgeJobs.com is priced in pound sterling.
AFWA vs. ICAEWjobs:
Similar to AFWA, ICAEWjobs gives employers the option of posting international vacancies. However, while AFWA is more focused on the U.S. market, ICAEWjobs caters mostly to the U.K. accounting and financial industries. It also has local offices, which AFWA lacks. On the other hand, posting a job on ICAEWjobs is only available to members.
What is the Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance?
What does it cost to post a job on AFWA?
AFWA offers a wide range of posting options with both Member and Non-Member pricing. Pricing ranges from US$99.00 to US$1,080.00 for Members and from US$200.00 to US$1,215.00 for Non-Members.
How do I create an account on AFWA?
- Go to the AFWA Career Center home page.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top banner and click on "My Account."
- Fill in the registration information.
- Click on "Create My Account."
How do I delete a job post on AFWA?
- Go to your employer dashboard.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top banner and click on "My Jobs."
- Find the job post you want to delete and hover over the "Actions" icon to the right of the post name.
- Click on "Delete."