30 Day Internship Posting
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*AFWA also offers a full range of bulk posting packages and featured upgrades.
AFWA offers employers the opportunity to post their vacancies to a vast pool of qualified women accountants and financial professionals. Job posts are also shared on multiple job boards, posted on social media, and promoted to veterans and diversity candidates. However, each additional feature requires an extra fee.
- AFWA offers a transparent pricing structure with multiple packages on offer.
- The site features a free resume bank.
- Employers can contact candidates to express their interest and only pay if the candidate is interested.
- The employer dashboard allows users to manage their candidates.
- Job postings can be shared on a wide range of partner job boards and social media platforms.
- Employers can choose to boost veteran and diversity job vacancies.
- Employers can create and save templates for letters, jobs, and filters on their dashboards.
- AFWA has physical chapters all over America, as well as a virtual chapter.
- Additional features, such as sharing posts, cost extra.
- AFWA lacks applicant tracking features.
- The site does not offer any free posting options.
We were unable to find online reviews of the AFWA Career Center.
AFWA Career Center vs. AAA Career Center:
While AFWA helps female accountants achieve their full potential, AAA Career Center advertises accounting roles throughout the U.S. hiring education sector. AFWA's pricing starts at $99.00 for a member internship posting and $200.00 for nonmember, while AAA Career Center charges $399.00 per post.
AFWA Career Center vs. The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA):
While both AFWA and IMA are accounting associations that offer member and nonmember pricing, AFWA is more affordable than the IMA. Both AFWA and IMA share job posts across accounting and finance networks, but the feature requires an additional fee. The sites are very similar, and both organize events and further education for their members.
AFWA Career Center vs. The AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub:
The AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub features packages that are priced in U.S. dollars, pound sterling, and euros, and are more expensive than AFWA. AFWA also offers upgrades and job posts as additional features on each job package, whereas users of AICPA will need to purchase the Specialist package to access extras, such as social media exposure.