Single Resume Purchase
30 Day Internship Posting
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
*AFWA offers a full range of bulk posting packages and upgrades.
AFWA offers employers the opportunity to post their vacancies to a wide talent pool of qualified female accountants and financial professionals. Not only does AFWA have an online career center, but they also organize networking events and opportunities for further education.
While they have a wide range of great benefits, such as posting to multiple job boards, sharing on social media, and promoting posts to veterans and diversity candidates, each additional feature requires an extra fee.
- AFWA outlines a clear pricing structure with multiple packages on offer.
- The site features a free resume bank. Employers can contact candidates to express their interest and only pay if the candidate is interested.
- The employer dashboard allows users to manage their candidates.
- Job postings can be shared on a wide range of partner job boards and social media platforms.
- Employers can choose to boost veteran and diversity job vacancies.
- Employers can create and save templates for letters, jobs, and filters on their dashboards.
- AFWA has physical chapters all over America, as well as a virtual chapter.
- Additional features, such as sharing posts, requires additional fees.
- AFWA lacks applicant tracking features.
- The site does not offer any free posting options.
We were unable to find online reviews for AFWA career center.
How to Post a Job on AFWA:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AFWA career center.
Posting a job on AFWA career center.
Click on "Post a Job" on the careers page.
You'll find this in the top-right corner of the AFWA career center page.
Select your preferred posting package.
Choose the job posting option that works best for your needs by clicking on "Get Started" below or "Buy" next to the appropriate option.
Create an account.
On the next page, you will have the option to log in to an existing account or create a new one. If creating a new account, fill in your personal and company information, as well as a password, and click on "Create My Account."
Fill in the online job posting form.
First, confirm your posting package selection, then scroll down to the job posting form. Fill in the job name, basic information, job description, requirements, location, and contact information. Once you have completed all the required steps, click on "Continue."
Select an optional upgrade.
On the next page, select any upgrades you would like to add to your posting. These include featured upgrades, a talent boost, sharing to veterans or diversity job boards, and sharing on social media. Once you have selected your upgrades, click on "Add Upgrades" at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, click on "No Thanks."
Complete your payment.
Review your order and select your preferred payment option. Fill in your details and complete your job posting by clicking on the appropriate "pay" button.
Once payment has been made, your job add will be processed and appear on the AFWA job board.
AFWA vs. American Accounting Association (AAA):
Both AFWA and AAA are associations dedicated to the accounting industry. AFWA focuses on helping female accountants to achieve their full potential, while AAA helps employers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusivity in the workplace. AAA's pricing is similar to AFWA's Non-Member pricing, but AFWA also offers membership discounts.
AFWA vs. The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA):
While both AFWA and IMA are accounting associations that offer Member and Non-Member pricing, AFWA is more affordable than the IMA. Both AFWA and IMA share job posts across an accounting and finance network, but require an additional fee. The sites are very similar, and both organize events and further education for their members.
AFWA vs. The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA):
AICPA features simple posting packages that are priced in U.S. dollars, pound sterling, and euros, but is more expensive than AFWA. AFWA also offers upgrades and job posts as additional features on each job package, whereas users of AICPA will need to purchase the Specialist package to access extras, such as social media exposure.
What is the Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance?
What does it cost to post a job on AFWA?
AFWA offers a wide range of posting options with both Member and Non-Member pricing. Pricing ranges from $99.00 to $1,080.00 for Members and from $200.00 to $1,215.00 for Non-Members.
How do I create an account on AFWA?
- Go to the AFWA Career Center home page.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top banner and click on "My Account."
- Fill in the registration information.
- Click on "Create My Account."
How do I delete a job post on AFWA?
- Go to your employer dashboard.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top banner and click on "My Jobs."
- Find the job post you want to delete and hover over the "Actions" icon to the right of the post name.
- Click on "Delete."
What are some alternatives to AFWA?
- American Accounting Association.
- The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business.
- The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA).
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA).
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA).
- Google for Jobs.