30 Days Featured
60 Days Featured
90 Days Featured
Women's Job List is an inclusive recruitment platform that promotes diversity in the workplace by providing female professionals with easy access to job vacancies from across the U.S. It also offers employers access to a large talent pool of female professionals.
While Women's Job List is a good recruitment platform for employers looking to hire female professionals, it is costlier than some competitors and lacks recruitment resources, such as social media promotion and bulk job posting packages.
- Women's Job List is a niche job board dedicated to female professionals and diversity-minded employers.
- Employers can link their company logo on Women's Job List to their own website's career page.
- The site automatically imports jobs from employers' websites.
- The platform features a resume database of female candidates.
- Job postings includes exposure on other sites, such as Indeed, SimplyHired, and DiversityJobs.
- The platform offers 30-,60-, and 90-day job posting options.
- The website is optimized for mobile use.
- Employers can generate reports with job view statistics and applicant tracking data for up to five years.
- Prominent companies that use the platform include Toyota, Microsoft, and HSBC.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Women for Hire and Career Contessa.
- Job posts are not shared to social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Women's Job List.
How to Post a Job on Women's Job List:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Women's Job List.
Posting a Job on Women's Job List.
Navigate to the Women's Job List home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details. Create a username and password before clicking on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
Start the job posting process.
Once you've created your account, click on "Employers" in the top menu bar and select "Post Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
Create your job post.
Complete the job posting form with detailed information, such as the job title, job description, location, and posting duration. Once complete, click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it on this page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Fill out the online form with your credit card details and click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page. Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be added to the Women's Job List website.
Women's Job List vs. Women For Hire:
Both Women's Job List and Women For Hire are similar job boards that cater specifically to female professionals. Women For Hire is the more affordable platform, charging $75.00 for a job post compared to Women's Job List's price of $220.00. In addition, Women For Hire offers bulk job posting plans, which Women's Job List lacks.
Women's Job List vs. Women Who Code Job Board:
Like Women's Job List, Women Who Code is a female-focused job posting site. However, the platform caters specifically to tech-related professions, whereas Women's Job List is a general job posting site, which may make the former the better option for targeted hiring. Women Who Code is also more affordable, charging $199.00 for a single job posting.
Women's Job List vs. SWE Career Center:
While Women's Job List is a general job board, SWE Career Center is aimed at women in the engineering industries, which may be a better option for targeted hiring. Both platforms feature a resume database and cost $220.00 for a single 30-day job posting; however, SWE Career Center also features enhanced job posting options.