Fairygodboss does not list pricing on their website. Interested employers should contact the company via email to request a quote.
Fairygodboss is one of the largest career communities for female job seekers. The platform connects employers in search of female professionals with a qualified pool of candidates across all industries, including tech, finance, and retail.
Fairygodboss features a range of hiring services, such as unlimited job postings, social media promotion, targeted email advertising, employer branding opportunities, and access to virtual career fairs. The site has helped companies, such as Apple and Walmart, fill their vacancies, and is a popular recruitment resource for employers in the U.S.
- Fairygodboss specializes in helping employers recruit female job seekers for positions at all career levels.
- U.S. employers can post remote jobs in any country worldwide.
- The site offers unlimited job postings.
- Employers can create a detailed profile page on the site.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- A customer service team is available to help employers with the hiring process.
- Job posts are shared on the site's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The site offers employers access to virtual career fairs.
- Employers have to contact the company for pricing information.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- The platform does not feature a resume database of candidates.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of Fairygodboss, their website features testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Fairygodboss:
Employers interested in posting a vacancy on the site can contact the company via email and a representative will be in touch to discuss your hiring needs.
Fairygodboss vs. The Mom Project:
Like Fairygodboss, The Mom Project is aimed at employers in search of female professionals. The latter, however, focuses more on the recruitment of working mothers. While Fairygodboss does not disclose pricing on their website, The Mom Project only charges a fee if employers hire a candidate.
Fairygodboss vs. ZipRecruiter:
While ZipRecruiter is a general job posting site for all job seekers, Fairygodboss specializes in posting vacancies for female candidates. Although both platforms are used and trusted by top companies, ZipRecruiter has a larger candidate database with around 20 million more registered job seekers than Fairygodboss.
Fairygodboss vs. Jobs2Careers:
Fairygodboss and Jobs2Careers both cater to the global general job market, but the former is geared towards female job seekers. While Fairygodboss offers various comprehensive recruitment services, Jobs2Careers features a handy candidate matching tool that the former lacks.
Jan 01, 2015
15 W 38th St., New York, NY 10018
Number of Employees
What is Fairygodboss?
Fairygodboss is a hiring platform that connects employers with female job seekers both in the U.S. and from around the world.
What does it cost to post a job on Fairygodboss?
Fairygodboss's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers can contact the company via email for a quote.
How do I create a Fairygodboss account?
- Navigate to Fairygodboss's home page and click on "Sign In."
- You have the option to sign up with your Facebook, Google, or email account.
- Select your preferred method and click on "Submit."
How do I delete my Fairygodboss account?
If you'd like to deactivate your account, you can email the company for support. Your request will be processed within 48-72 hours.