Fairygodboss does not list pricing on their website. Interested employers can contact the company via email for a quote.
Fairygodboss offers employers a range of comprehensive recruitment tools, including unlimited job postings, extensive branding services, employer profiles, and a large international audience of female professionals.
The platform has helped companies, such as PepsiCo and Squarespace, fill their vacancies, and is a popular recruitment resource for Canadian employers.
- Fairygodboss specializes in helping employers recruit female job seekers for positions at all career levels.
- Canadian employers can post remote jobs in any country worldwide.
- The site offers unlimited job postings.
- Employers can create a detailed profile page on the site.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- A customer service team is available to help employers with the hiring process.
- Job posts are shared on the site's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The platform features more local listings than Canadian competitors, such as Women in Biz Network.
- The site offers employers access to virtual career fairs.
- Employers have to contact the company for pricing information.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- The platform does not feature a resume database of candidates.
- The site is not available in French.
- The majority of the site's traffic comes from the U.S.
- There is no office or local customer service number in Canada.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of Fairygodboss, their website features testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Fairygodboss:
Employers interested in posting a vacancy on the site can contact the company via email and a representative will be in touch to discuss your hiring needs.
Fairygodboss vs. The Society for Canadian Women in Science & Technology (SCWIST):
SCWIST is a Canadian company that focuses on job opportunities for women in STEM fields. In contrast, Fairygodboss is a general hiring platform for women with a global presence. Unlike Fairygodboss, SCWIST is available in a variety of languages, and the organization may be a better option for Canadian employers looking for technical candidates.
Fairygodboss vs. Women in Biz Network:
Like Fairygodboss, Women in Biz Network advertises employment opportunities for women across a range of industries. Women in Biz Network is a Canadian organization, while Fairygodboss caters to a global audience. However, Fairygodboss has far more Canadian listings than Women in Biz Network, offering employers greater access to candidates.
Fairygodboss vs. Women's Job List:
Women's Job List and Fairygodboss are both U.S.-based hiring platforms for women that cater to the Canadian market. Women's Job List features a resume database that Fairygodboss lacks and also discloses pricing details on their website. Job posts are also shared to partner sites. However, Fairygodboss features more career resources for women.
What is Fairygodboss?
Fairygodboss is a hiring platform that connects employers with female job seekers both in Canada and from around the world.
What does it cost to post a job on Fairygodboss?
Fairygodboss's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers can contact the company by via email for a quote.
How do I create a Fairygodboss account?
- Navigate to Fairygodboss's home page and click on "Sign In."
- You have the option to sign up with your Facebook, Google, or email account.
- Select your preferred method and click on "Submit."
How do I delete my Fairygodboss account?
If you'd like to deactivate your account, you can email the company for support. Your request will be processed within 48-72 hours.