Pink Jobs offers a free job posting service.
Pink Jobs is a user-friendly, basic job board for posting and finding a range of general jobs. Features include unlimited listings, email alerts, and a resume database. Unlike many niche diversity job boards, Pink Jobs uses its social media channels to promote jobs.
There are few Canada-based vacancies listed on the platform, and local sites such as Job Bank and Eluta.ca, while not specifically targeted at the LGBT community, reach more people. However, some well-known companies use the platform to attract candidates in Canada. These include HarperCollins and the Toronto International Film Festival.
- All of Pink Jobs' services are free.
- Top job categories include accounting, communications, law, education, and manufacturing, among others.
- The site allows for unlimited listings to be posted.
- Employers are alerted when a new candidate that matches their search has joined.
- The platform boasts an extensive resume database of professionals from all career levels.
- The site offers employers a simple, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages.
- The platform is more affordable than local competitors, such as Jobs.ca.
- The site does not prescreen candidates.
- Pink Jobs' reach is limited compared to other job sites, such as Job Bank and Eluta.ca.
- The site lacks an applicant tracking system and employer branding.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Pink Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Pink Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Pink Jobs.
Posting a Job on Pink Jobs.
Go to Pink-Jobs.com.
Navigate to the Pink Jobs home page and click on "Submit a Job" in the top-right corner.
Create a free account.
To create an employer account, select "I am an Employer," and enter a username, email, and password. When you are done, click on "Create Account."
Submit a job.
Click on "Submit a Job" and fill out the job details form. Submit the form when you are ready for your job to be posted.
Pink Jobs vs. Job Bank:
While Job Bank is not specifically aimed at the LGBT community, it is an excellent resource for diversifying your workforce. The platform is available in English and French, is completely free, and attracts millions of job seekers. Pink Jobs is also free and much more targeted but doesn't have the same reach in Canada.
Pink Jobs vs. Jobs.ca:
Jobs.ca is costlier than Pink Jobs and is less targeted along diversity lines. It is, however, a good option for targeting local professionals in different industries. Pink Jobs is completely free to use and is better for connecting with talent in the LGBT community.
Pink Jobs vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is less affordable than Pink Jobs and isn't as targeted towards the LGBT community, but the site reaches millions of job seekers, is part of Canada's Top 100 Employers Project, and is more convenient because it trawls company career pages for new vacancies. However, Pink Jobs is free and offers access to a resume database.
What is Pink Jobs?
Pink Jobs is a completely free job board that serves the LGBT community in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Europe.
What does it cost to post a job on Pink Jobs?
Employers can use Pink Jobs for free.
How do I create an account on Pink Jobs?
- Go to the Pink Jobs home page.
- Click on "Create Account (free)."
- Select "I am an Employer."
- Provide a username, email, and password.
- Click on "Create Account."