All the services that Pink Jobs offers are free.
Pink Jobs is a user-friendly job board that includes unlimited listings, email alerts, and a resume database. Unlike many niche diversity job boards, Pink Jobs uses its social media channels to promote jobs.
There are very few Australia-based vacancies listed on the site, which suggests that businesses in Australia do not make use of the platform much. However, local job sites, such as Ourmob.com.au and SEEK, might be better options for hiring locally. While not specifically targeted at the LGBT community, they reach far more Australian job seekers.
- All of Pink Jobs' services are free.
- Top job categories include accounting, communications, law, education, and manufacturing, among others.
- The site allows for unlimited listings to be posted.
- Employers are alerted when a new candidate that matches their search has joined.
- The platform boasts an extensive resume database of professionals from all career levels.
- The site offers employers a simple, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Employers can search resumes by industry and location.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages.
- The site does not prescreen candidates.
- Pink Jobs' reach is limited compared to local job boards, such as Ourmob.com.au and SEEK.
- The site lacks an applicant tracking system and employer branding.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Pink Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Pink Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Pink Jobs.
Posting a Job on Pink Jobs.
Go to Pink-Jobs.com.
Navigate to the Pink Jobs home page and click on "Submit a Job" in the top-right corner.
Create a free account.
To create an employer account, select "I am an Employer," and enter a username, email, and password. When you are done, click on "Create Account."
Submit a job.
Click on "Submit a Job" and fill out the online form with information about your listing. Submit the form when you are ready for your job to be posted.
Pink Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is not targeted at the LGBT community specifically but most job seekers in Australia start their job searches there. However, unlike Pink Jobs, it does not offer a free job posting plan. If you want to hire professionals from the LGBT community, then Pink Jobs might be the better option, but it is most likely better suited to remote hires.
Pink Jobs vs. Gumtree:
Gumtree is a good option for reaching a wide local audience and it offers a host of features, such as applicant tracking and third-party posting. Similar to Pink Jobs, Gumtree can be used for free. While Pink Jobs is the better option for hiring from within the LGBT community, it doesn't seem to have much of a foothold in Australia just yet.
Pink Jobs vs. Ourmob.com.au:
Ourmob.com.au is run by the Australian government, which has an eye out for inclusive hiring, so this is a good option for reaching the local LGBT community. Ourmob.com.au does offer great hiring tools, but it is the more costly platform. Pink Jobs might be better for hiring internationally, but, it being free, is worth using anyway.
What is Pink Jobs?
Pink Jobs is a completely free job board that serves the LGBT community in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Europe.
What does it cost to post a job on Pink Jobs?
Employers can use Pink Jobs for free.
How do I create an account on Pink Jobs?
- Go to the Pink Jobs home page.
- Click on "Create Account (free)."
- Select "I am an Employer."
- Provide a username, email, and password.
- Click on "Create Account."