RecruitDisability.org is an easy-to-use job board for employers looking for skilled candidates with disabilities. There are a few packages to choose from, including more cost-effective bundles, and the potential to reach a wide audience through a broad network of niche job sites and social media optimization.
While a single job posting is within the average range for diversity job boards, to get the most out of what RecruitDisability.org is offering you will have to go with one of the premium packages.
- Multiple job posting options to choose from.
- Includes access to a resume database.
- Advertising services available on request.
- Includes social media optimization for all job posts.
- Prominent feature employer banners included on the website.
- Employers have the potential to reach a wide target audience.
- Job posts distributed to Adzuna, CareerBliss, Nexxt, and more.
- No applicant tracking system.
- Basic package offers very little.
- Basic business profiles for employers.
- No access to account managers.
The CEO and Founder, Janet Fiore, is trusted, with over 500 endorsements on LinkedIn, as well as a number of awards and recommendations.
How to Post a Job on RecruitDisability.org:
Four easy steps for posting a job on RecruitDisability.org.
Posting a job on RecruitDisability.org
Go to RecruitDisability.org.
Start by navigating to the RecruitDisability.org's home page.
Select a job posting package.
Click on "Post a Job." You'll find this button in the top right corner of the page. Select one of the job posting products on the landing page and then click on "Add to Cart."
Sign in or create an account.
Verify the items in your cart and click on the green "Continue to Checkout" button. On the next page, existing users can sign in. New users first need to register by clicking on "Sign Up Now" at the bottom of the page, filling in the required fields, and following the prompts.
Post your job ad.
Once signed in to your account, you'll need to finalize your purchase. Thereafter, you'll be prompted to create, review, and post your job listing via the "Job Manager" dashboard.
RecruitDisability.org vs. DiversityJobs:
While a single post on DiversityJobs costs more than one on RecruitDisability.org, it is a more generalist site and is good for a host of diversity hires. RecruitDisability.org is more targeted at people with disabilities, and it is a part of the Sierra Group, which has been in the disability space since 1992.
RecruitDisability.org vs. Professional Diversity Network:
Professional Diversity Network has a broad network of niche sites and a wide reach but a single job post is about double the price of one on RecruitDisability.org. RecruitDisability.org also distributes job posts across a network of popular sites.
RecruitDisability.org vs. America's Job Exchange:
AJE is cheaper and reaches a much larger audience if you select for more than just the basic package. AJE also offers a range of extra services that are helpful. RecruitDisability.org, however, offers job post bundles that bring the price of a single post down and uses social recruiting.
What is RecruitDisability.org?
RecruitDisability.org is a job board focused on connecting employers with job-seekers with disabilities.
What does it cost to post a job on RecruitDisability.org?
It costs between $195.00 and $295.00 to post a job on RecruitDisability.org. There are multiple packages to choose from.
How do I post a job on RecruitDisability.org?
- Go to the RecruitDisability.org home page.
- Click "Post a Job."
- Select one of the job posting products.
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Click "Continue to Checkout."
- Sign in to your account or sign up for one.
- Finalise the purchase of the product.
- Fill out the job details.
- Post your job ad.
How do I delete a job post on RecruitDisability.org?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Click on "Manage My Jobs."
- Select the job you want to delete.
- Click the red cross in "Actions."
What types of jobs can I advertise on RecruitDisability.org?
Employers can advertise vacancies across many industries on RecruitDisability.org.