30 Day job Posting
Premium Job Posting
Virtual Recruiting Events
Basic Employer Membership
Standard Employer Membership
Premium Employer Membership
HLPA.com is one of the country's top sources for finding Hispanic and Latino talent as well as bilingual professionals. The organization has been around since 1997 and so has over 20 years of experience in the diversity recruitment space.
Member employers can import vacancies regularly from their sites, post unlimited job posts, join virtual events, and customize services according to their needs. However, non-members can only post a single job at a time, job posts are not shared with a network of job sites to increase reach, and social media is only used to promote job fairs.
- HLPA.com.com is a niche job board dedicated to the Hispanic and Latino community.
- Members can have vacancies imported from their websites.
- The platform includes a resume database of candidates.
- Employers can create detailed company profiles to attract candidates.
- Job ads are categorized by state, industry, and location.
- The website features a range of job fairs and recruiting events.
- Job posts are advertised via targeted email campaigns.
- Employers are promoted on the Best Employers List.
- HLPA.com.com is more affordable than competitors, such as iHispano and Professional Diversity Network.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Non-members have minimal job posting options.
- The platform does not promote job ads on social media or other job boards.
We were unable to find online reviews of HLPA.com.
How to Post a Job on HLPA.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HLPA.com.
Posting a job on HLPA.com.
Navigate to the HLPA.com home page.
From the home page, click on "Sign In" in the top right corner of the page. On the next page, click on the "Employer Registration" link.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details. Then, click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Purchase job credits.
From your dashboard, click on "Post a Job." On the next page, click on the "Purchase Job Posting Credits."
Nonmembers need to purchase job credits to use the HLPA.com's job posting service.
Employers interested in an HLPA.com membership should contact the company for assistance.
Select your products.
Set the number of credits that you would like to purchase by inputting the quantity into the corresponding product text boxes. Once complete, click on "PROCEED."
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Complete the purchase.
Complete the payment process through PayPal. Once you have purchased your job credits, you will be able to create and post your job ad.
HLPA.com vs. DiversityJobs:
DiversityJobs is a bit more expensive than HLPA.com but it uses targeted social media to reach a larger audience and offers access to a resume database. HLPA.com targets the Hispanic and Latino community more specifically, members have limitless job posts, and employers are promoted via virtual events.
HLPA.com vs. Circa:
Circa is more affordable and reaches more people than HLPA.com. It also offers access to a resume database. HLPA.com, however, is one of the largest Hispanic and Latino professional associations, offers members many more services, and promotes employers through virtual events.
HLPA.com vs. Professional Diversity Network:
PDN is a more well-known site and reaches a larger audience, but it is also more expensive than HLPA.com. HLPA.com is more targeted, promotes employers to job-seekers through virtual events, and offers members unlimited job posts, customizable packages, and a range of exclusive services.
What does it cost to post a job on HLPA.com?
A non-member job post costs $199.00 and lasts for 30 days. To become a member of the HLPA and be able to post unlimited job posts, it costs between $3,995.00 and $9,995.00 depending on your membership plan.
How do I create an account on HLPA.com?
- Go to the HLPA.com home page.
- Click on "Sign In" in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on HLPA.com?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Job Management."
- Here you can delete job posts by clicking on the corresponding button.