From $325.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting options
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
LatinosinHigherEd.com is a niche job board that advertises positions in higher education fields for Latino and Hispanic professionals. Along with 90-day job posts, the platform offers resume search options, bulk posting packages, and featured listings for maximum visibility.
While feature-rich, the job board is costlier than some niche competitors, such as Hispanic Jobs.
- The job board offers a wide range of job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Vacancies are advertised via LatinosinHigherEd.com's social media pages.
- Employers can add screening questionnaires to vacancies.
- The job board allows users to search its extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- There are scalable job posting solutions for departments, institutions, and colleges.
- Listings can be featured on the site's home page for added visibility.
- Other tools include email advertising, job posting scrapes, and annual subscriptions.
- Jobs are limited to the higher education sector.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- LatinosinHigherEd.com is not available in Spanish.
While online reviews of LatinosinHigherEd.com are limited, the job board has a 4.6-star rating based on a handful of reviews on their Facebook page.
Single Job Posting
Add On: Featured Job
5 Job Postings
Add On: Featured Job Pack
10 Job Postings
Job Posting Scrape/Automation
Featured Job Announcement (Email Blast)
*Users can peruse the job board's pricing page for various yearly subscriptions.
How to Post a Job on LatinosinHigherEd.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on LatinosinHigherEd.com.
Posting a job on LatinosinHigherEd.com
Click on "Advertise Jobs."
On the LatinosinHigherEd.com home page, click on "Advertise Jobs" toward the top left-hand corner.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "BUY NOW!" under the applicable heading.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click the text that reads "Employer Registration" and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "REGISTER."
Complete your purchase.
Ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan and click on "PROCEED." On the next page, add your credit card details to the online form and click on "Pay."
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy to the platform.
LatinosinHigherEd.com vs. HLPA.com:
HLPA.com is more affordable than LatinosinHigherEd.com, charging $199.00 per post, while the latter charges $325.00 per post. Both platforms primarily cater to Hispanic job seekers, but LatinosinHigherEd.com gives users access to a niche network of higher education talent.
LatinosinHigherEd.com vs. DiversityJobs:
DiversityJobs is a general job board that caters to diversity groups beyond Hispanic and Latino job seekers. Diversity Jobs charges $225.00 per post, which is more affordable than LatinosinHigherEd.com's $325.00 per post. LatinosinHigherEd.com also offers bulk posting options, which may suit bigger organizations.
LatinosinHigherEd.com vs. Inside Higher Ed Careers:
LatinosinHigherEd.com and Inside Higher Ed Careers both advertise roles in the higher education sector, but the former gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring Latino professionals. Of the two, LatinosinHigherEd.com is slightly more affordable, charging $325.00 per post, while Inside Higher Ed Careers charges $349.00 per post.
What is LatinosinHigherEd.com?
LatinosinHigherEd.com is a job posting site that caters to Latino professionals and careers in higher education.
What does it cost to post an academic job on LatinosinHigherEd.com?
LatinosinHigherEd.com's pricing starts at $325.00 for a single job post.
How do I create an account on LatinosinHigherEd.com?
- Go to the LatinosinHigherEd.com home page and click on "Register" at the top of the page.
- Click on "Employer Registration" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "REGISTER."