Single Job Posting
Multiple Job Postings (3-Pack)
Multiple Job Postings (10-Pack)
Multiple Job Postings (30-Pack)
Hispanic Jobs is a U.S.-based job board that focuses on diversity in the American workforce. The platform is hosted by Diversity City Media, an online marketing and PR firm with a portfolio of more than 15 multicultural web-based properties.
Hispanic Jobs' objective is to connect employers with Hispanic and Latino job seekers to create inclusive work environments across the country. With over 100,000 job seekers looking for career opportunities on the platform, employers are spoiled for choice with a variety of candidates to recruit.
- Hispanic Jobs is a dedicated Hispanic job board with more than 100,000 registered users.
- Employers have access to over 100,000 job seekers' resumes.
- A single job posting is valid for 60 days.
- Job posts can include a link to the employer's website for easy application.
- Multiple job posting packs never expire.
- Employers can include their company's logo in job posts.
- The website is easy to navigate.
- There is no free job posting option.
- No virtual events, email targeting, or social media recruiting services are available.
- The site does not allow religious or political organizations or military government agencies to post jobs.
- There is no Spanish language option.
- The platform is limited to users in the U.S.
We were unable to find any reviews on Hispanic Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Hispanic Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Hispanic Jobs.
Posting a Job on Hispanic Jobs.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Navigate to the home page and then click on "POST A JOB" in the top menu bar.
Select your package.
Scroll down to the job posting options, and select your preferred package. Then, depending on your selection, click on "Post Job" or "Purchase."
Create your job post.
Add information such as the job title, job description, and company name. When you are satisfied, click "Preview Job."
When you preview your job and spot an error, you can click on "Edit" to change the job post.
Add your account and billing information.
Review your order total and add your account and billing details. You also have the option to create an account if you haven't done so yet. When you are ready, click on "Process Payment."
You'll then be able to view your job post.
Hispanic Jobs vs. Hispanic&LatinxJobs:
Both Hispanic Jobs and Hispanic&LatinxJobs allow employers to post jobs and search resumes, but the latter also provides access to recruiting tips and job fairs. Both Hispanic Jobs and Hispanic&LatinxJobs lack Spanish and Portuguese language options. Both platforms boast over 100,000 registered Latino job seekers.
Hispanic Jobs vs. iHispano:
iHispano is affiliated with the Professional Diversity Network, which allows employers access to a larger audience of job seekers in comparison to Hispanic Jobs. iHispano's job posting starts at $495.00, while Hispanic Jobs asks $249.00 for a job post. iHispano's job posts, however, have increased exposure on partnered job boards.
Hispanic Jobs vs. Hispanic-Jobs.com:
While Hispanic Jobs asks $249.00 for a single job posting, Hispanic-Jobs.com's single job posting is priced at $175.00. Both platforms offer resume searches, and Hispanic-Jobs.com lets employers purchase profiles they are interested in. They also offer job posting specials every month, where Hispanic Jobs does not.